Print

Author Topic: Attention all Mario Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2221 times)

« on: January 07, 2002, 11:55:37 AM »
The topic of my title is I'm a big fan of Mario.Some of his moves such as the Wall Kick,the Long Jump,and his Triple Jump.I also love that hat of his.I mean,how do the designers at Nintendo do that?I sure wish I had ahat like that.I'm also especially fond of the Princess.The one good quality about her is her dress.Mario is such a lucky guy.I would hope to see another TV show,movie,or game with Mario starring in it as the main character.I could go on and on,but I'll let you find out more about Mario's good qualities.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2002, 05:42:30 PM »
It's nice to know youl ike Mario so much, but you don't have to make a topic of why you like him. Everyone here loves Mario games, and if everyone made a topic like this...Spam-o-rama!

I''m the leader of the Koopa Bros.We''re hip and cool and uh... we like bacon

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 11:00:25 AM »
I've been a fan of Mario (and Nintendo) all my life! By the way, Red Ninja Koopa, I have a question about the game Paper Mario.

When you go to Bowser's Castle and you see the Koopa Bros. for the second time in that locked room, can you beat them instead of fighting Jr. Troopa?

Also, could you give me tips on how to beat Bowser for the second time when he is ultra-powerful?

------------------------------
"Bwa ha ha! Guess who it is, loyal Mario fans...

It is I, King Bowser... ruler of all Koopas, big and small. I have come to take over the Mushroom Kingdom (no, not the place...I mean the WEB SITE!)! Deezer, you will surrender your troops to me, or else you will never see your precious Mario again! Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!"
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2002, 12:55:39 PM »
no you have to fight jr. troopa he knocks the **** out of the 5 hp each koopas jr. troopa is cooler and more powerful than the koopa bros. if they make paper mario 2 he should hatch compleatly and to beat bowser you should go ti mt. rugged an hit wacka untill he dies ( each time you get a bumd walk out the area and come back you can hit him again and you can get about 7 if you have a ulta shroom cook it with a jammin jelly at tacy. t's also cook a mushroom with a volt shroom andyou will get a life shroom (i think)

hehehe money money money $$$$$$
hehehe money money money $$$$$$

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2002, 09:30:25 PM »
Mario Maniaic-look under I Can Help you 4 the awnser on how 2 kill Bowser.

Edited by - Paper Mario on 2/8/2002 7:31:14 PM
Hello.

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2002, 06:10:24 AM »
It is true that you can't fight us in Bowser's castle, but that wimp Jr. Troopa ain't stronger! We were caught off gaurd from Mario! and obviously we have more then 5hp if we were part of Bowser's defence!

Print