Print

Author Topic: Mario @ Chucky Cheeze's  (Read 3478 times)

« on: June 27, 2000, 04:52:05 PM »
I remember when I was like 8 or 9 years old I went to Chucky Cheeze's for my birthday. I went into the huge arcade room (every one else was in the ball pit...suckers!). After playing about 3 machines I saw a Super Mario Bros. 3 arcade game. Some girl was playing the first level. What this post is about is has any one seen a SMB3 arcade machine? Or is it just me. I never saw it again. It was weird because I didn't know they did the Mario Bros. as arcade games, especialy 3.

Doomba, King of the Goombas
Doomba, King of the Goombas

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2000, 06:07:55 PM »
Well Someone else on this board said they saw a Super mario bros 2 machine.  And I personally played a super mario world machine(different then released version) and there was a vs super mario bros arcade game(harder levels not lost levels tho.  So it makes sense  that there would be a Mario 3 one since they had them for the other games

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2000, 06:06:49 PM »
They have a Super Mario Bros. machine there, too.  As for a SMB3 machine, I haven't even heard of one.  Oh, and the SMB machine gave tickets.  10 for every level beat, 120 for beating Bowser.
By the power of the Orange....

Print