Print

Author Topic: Do you snore or talk in your sleep?  (Read 14939 times)

« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 05:54:09 PM »
I don't know why, but I highly doubt that happened, and I also highly doubt you have a pistol underneath your bed.

I have 3 pistols under my bed, one 6-shot revolver, a .50 hand gun, and a Mark 22 hand gun.

Of course, they belong to my dad. He used to shoot at contests, but he hasn't fired 'em since (mainly because of my mom).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »
In regards to Vidg's post:
Hey, I never said what kind of gun it was...
But seriously, get shot by one and you're in pain. Or in the rare case when you get shot in the temple, you're dead.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 06:04:12 PM »
Yeah, that's what I thought too,
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 06:15:09 PM »
Well, I'm going to need some protection... I'm freqently home alone (every Sunday because my parants have to take my brother to a soccer game), so in case some maniac who wants my parants' credit card number wants to kill me (in fact, someone like that came to my house about 5 times in the past month asking for a social security number for no reason. Yesterday, he came again. And he was pretty persistant. He knocked for about 5 minutes before he finaly left) for not answering the door for him. That's why I also have a 350 FPS sniper rifle and a 300 FPS AK47 imitation rifle. It's also pretty common for LFer's to have firearms/BB guns, since every day people hold a grudge against us for being in famous novels and movies. There's a chance that they might try to kill us for personal reasons, but I'm not going to get too far into that.
Read The Great Gasbey or watch Ordinary People, and you'll see why.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 06:59:48 PM »
What is an LFer? I've never heard that said before.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2006, 07:09:45 PM »
Lefties?  The gun was in a left hand, but I assumed that was because the other hand was working the mouse/keyboard to take the picture.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2006, 07:12:07 PM »
I've never snored, as far as I know, but I am a frequent sleep talker. I have told my grandma before in my sleep, "I have a hard time throwing rocks at you." I have also experienced sleep paralysis and night terrors before, and both are not enjoyable :( .
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2006, 07:15:00 PM »
My dad would NEVER EVER let me hide a gun under my bed.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 07:26:06 PM »

It's what we call ourselves. "LF" stands for Lake Forest, which is a town from I'm-not-telling-you.
I swear, anyone that stalks me WILL PAY. I have a 650 FPS BB gun (with a scope attachment, mind you), and anyone that stalks me WILL DIE. I GUARENTEE IT.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 07:32:03 PM by cantthinkofaname »

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2006, 08:55:50 PM »
Wow, that's insecurity. The cops exist for a reason you know. If you're in danger you call them and run away.
Guns = Pain & Death and nothing else.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 09:00:36 PM by solidmushroom »

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
Guns = Pain & Death and nothing else.

Well, that, and jail time
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2006, 09:14:12 PM »
"falling endlessly" sensation when just laying there. I actually like it

Heh, I kinda like those too! I haven't had that kind of dream in a long time, but it's always surprising when it happens and I snap back to reality. I also had one of those nightmares that are so scary you can't close your eyes without dreaming about it again, but that was only once, years ago.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2006, 11:09:18 PM »
This morning right before I woke up I dreamt I was mixing together peanut butter, microwaved banana and chocolate shavings, and I was about to mix them together and taste it but then I woke up.  Pretty disappointing.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2006, 07:53:49 AM »
I got a fever a few days ago and I think it's slowly driving me mad. I was dreaming that I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and went to school, when my mom woke me up telling me that I had missed the bus in my sleep. Luckily, I was excused from coming to school on account of my fever and raving lunacy, so now it's like I'm Ferris Bueller! Except, you know, I really am sick. But still, now I get to have a wild party and jump on top of tables and pee in the sink!

By the way, I sleep with about fourteen different Nerf guns under my bed (that's actually where I store them, in a big box under my bed). Despite the non-lethality of Nerf guns I think both of my modified increased-range Nerf Mavericks with attached scopes and laser sights will make any criminal think twice before trying to get MY credit card information.
every

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2006, 04:01:52 PM »
I got a fever a few days ago and I think it's slowly driving me mad. I was dreaming that I got up, got dressed, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast and went to school, when my mom woke me up telling me that I had missed the bus in my sleep.

Ha, I can't tell you how many times I've had dreams like that!

Print