Print

Author Topic: Favorite Mario Episode of all Time  (Read 7539 times)

« on: June 10, 2000, 01:16:33 PM »
If you could pick any episode of any of the sereis to be your fav, which would it be?
My favorite is the Mario World one where everybody was captured and held in a ghost house except for Yoshi, and YOshi had to come over his fear of ghosts. And in the end the Yo'ster got the key and saved them all. That was one that Yoshi would be proud of.

Kweeh! Kweeh!
Kweeh! Kweeh! Yes, Kweeh forever!

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2000, 01:19:51 PM »
I remember that episode!  It was the one with the triangle block, right?  My favorite was the "Mario 3" one where everyone gets trapped in some sort of underwater land.  I thought it was cool because it had everyone, even the Princess and Toad getting powers from blocks, showing that it's not just Mario and Luigi that can do that.  They showed it once on C.B.S. Saturday morning in like 1990 but I never saw it again.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2000, 02:41:37 PM »
I'm not replying to this message, my friend SuperShoe is. I don't remember any Mario TV show series at all, though I know there are a few.

SuperShoes message:
I don't remember much about the TV show, but I remember one episode. Bowser dresses up as an old lady, and goes to Peach's house, and they have tea. Then, Bowser takes off the costume, and kidnaps Peach. That's all I remember.

Keep in mind that I, Bowsa, didn't post this message. I just let SuperShoe post one.

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2000, 07:16:12 PM »
Mega, wasn't that the Ugly Mermaid one? I remeber that...It was pretty neat seing that. Just think...Peach in a Tanooki suit! I'm afraid I haven't seen the tea one, though.

Kweeh! Kweeh!

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2000, 07:15:04 AM »
2 episodes from SMW that made it look like SMW, "Send in the Clown", with Koopa's Clown Ball, and "Mama Luigi", with the carpets and stuff. Just like Room #3 in the first section of Bowser's castle.

Kamehameha!
Kamehameha!

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2000, 05:54:10 PM »
I Like 'Gopher Bash'.

Thatw as my favorite. I also like 'The Bird! The Bird!' and 'Mama Luigi'.

Classics.

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2000, 10:23:57 AM »
I remember that show. I used to watch it all the time. Does it still come on?

(Mario jumps on a warp pipe, but nothing happens)
Mario: If only I could remeber how to work this thing.
(Mario jumps on a warp pipe, but nothing happens)
Mario: If only I could remeber how to work this thing.

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2000, 10:32:49 AM »
About a year ago (Bout the time Pokemon first aired) that one channel PAX had it on where I lived at 6:00 Am. I doubt they have the show on anymore, but if you're lucky enough to have digital cable, who knows?

Kweeh! Kweeh!

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2000, 11:53:09 AM »
Chocobo- They still have it in my area. But They don't have PAX with Time Warner...... Bummer. Now I'm stuck watching 'Misadventure in Babysitting'/'Super Koopa' and 'The Ugly mermaid'/Sonething... on tape... HELP ME!

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2000, 12:02:49 PM »
I can only really remember two episodes. One had Mario as Robin Hood, Luigi and Toad as his merry men, Toadstool as Maid Marian, and of course Bowser as the Sheriff. The other had one of the Koopalings making a time machine for Bowser so they could go back in time and try to stop those plumbers from going down the drain into da 'Shroom Kingdom. It was funny because after their went back in time, Bowser and the Koopaling (I forgot which one it was) turned into babies until the Koopaling could change them back. Then later they used that on the Mario Bros.

-Yoshi348
"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." -Dan Quayle

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2000, 02:33:07 PM »
The one that built the time machine was Kooky.
Mega 2
Cybernetic Abiogenesis Project

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2000, 01:53:24 PM »
MAMA LUIGI!!!!!!! The best episode of the best Mario Cartoon Series written by the best writer. Super Mario, Super Mario, Super Mario.... World.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2000, 01:53:26 PM »
MAMA LUIGI!!!!!!! The best episode of the best Mario Cartoon Series written by the best writer. Super Mario, Super Mario, Super Mario.... World.

Yo`ster B.
I`m starting a line for Paper Mario down at the Electronics Boutique tomorrow. I`ll see you there.
*Looks inside of a candy bar wraper. Reads:* You have just won a Sony Plays.... Oh it`s crap!!

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2000, 03:24:45 PM »
My favorite episode was the SMB3 one where Ludwig von Koopa (i cant remember his TV name) invented a machine that let Koopa use all of Marios power ups but it only worked in the "real world" (Brooklyn).

I used to (still do?) have 3 episodes of the super show on tape. One was where Koopa was a vapire (Count Koopula) I cant remember the second one. The third one is where Koopa makes a robotic suit for himself (Robokoopa) like he had in Yoshi Safari.

ps- if anyone knows the names of the Koopa Kids's TV names post them for me please.

-Issachar
                  -Issachar

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2000, 02:24:30 PM »
My top 10 favorite cartoon episodes (in chronological order) are:

Sneaky Lying Cheating Giant Ninja Koopas
The Beauty of Kootie
Princess Toadstool for President
Never Coop a Koopa
A Toadally Magical Adventure
The Ugly Mermaid
Super Koopa

Ghosts 'R' Us