Print

Author Topic: What is the longest time you ever played a Mario game?  (Read 4956 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2002, 05:45:48 PM »
Longest time......how about nearly 12 hours playing Paper Mario(started at 10AM and stopped at 10PM). Unless leaving your game on overnight every day for a week counts(I didn't even know it until I saw the red light of my N64 on. Good thing I paused, otherwise it could've overheated)

I am missing ONE FREAKIN' STAR PIECE on Paper Mario, and it's makin' me mad cause the fortune teller can't find it!
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2002, 05:58:18 PM »
i once left mario 3 on for a week to beat it. i never did though, some wierd glitch happened.(i have beaten it that  was years ago)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2002, 08:06:56 PM »
I take frequent breaks, so my best is only 4 hours.... when I first got Paper Mario. I have beaten SWM with 96 goals in one sitting... and I beat SM64 with 120 stars in about 3 weeks, no guide. (I was the first in my school, and A LOT of people had that game). I don't play for horribly long... I play to remember junk from the games... Like my list of SMRPG characters I made after not having played the game for a year.

My next project.... Beating SMW2 with straight 100's in one sitting.... I don't know when or if I will get an oppurtunity though.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2002, 07:39:27 PM »
Hmmm, I know I've played SMRPG for over 14 hours before.  I can sit down and play a game for a very long time, until the level--there's one in every Mario game for me--when I lose interest because I don't like that particular level and the game begins to go downhill.  The later in the game that level comes, the longer I'll play it.  In SMRPG it's not until after Bowser's Keep.  I hate the **** Factory.

As for SM64, I got that game in June and beat it in July, but not with all 120 stars.  It took me a bit longer to get all 120, but I did find them all myself.
Chiichana mune, okkina hitomi . . .

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2002, 08:01:51 PM »
My shortest time playing was about 1/20 of a second when I was flipping my GBC on and off trying to clear my SMBDX save data(no other way to do it without a Game Shark).
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print