Print

Author Topic: Luigi's voice  (Read 2969 times)

« on: September 12, 2001, 03:59:28 PM »
Luigi sounds like an old lady in Luigi's Mansion! If you haven't heard his voice yet, watch the video at http://movies.nintendo.com/luigi.mov

It's not a matter of optimism or pessimism, it's a matter of common sense! (half empty or half full?)

« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2001, 06:19:16 PM »
I already made a topic with the exact same title......

According to Nintendo, Luigi is susposed to have a highly pitched voice.  I dont know, but he has had one consistently in the last four Mario games made by Nintendo.

--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©
--
"True Dat!"
Mæriô from da Ghetto©

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2001, 06:32:59 AM »
That's not him!that's the ghosts!

I laugh for the sake of laughing.

--------------------------------
Anyone remember me?Roy Koopa''s brother?Theory-Guy?You know,don''t you?Ah,screw it.

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2001, 07:04:04 PM »
Maybe you can contact Charles Martinet. He is the one who voices both Mario & Luigi for these games. Ask him why his voice for Luigi has gone up in pitch. Are they trying to spoof Luigi? Maybe make him sound different from Mario? Who knows.

"Fate has no forgiveness for those who dare stand against it"

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2001, 07:04:41 PM »
Maybe you can contact Charles Martinet. He is the one who voices both Mario & Luigi for these games. Ask him why his voice for Luigi has gone up in pitch. Are they trying to spoof Luigi? Maybe make him sound different from Mario? Who knows.

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2001, 07:05:04 PM »

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2001, 07:05:44 PM »

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2001, 07:06:06 PM »

Print