Print

Author Topic: Active Members  (Read 103030 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #180 on: September 05, 2003, 06:55:40 PM »
Master_Luigi, have you not checked out my post on the bottom of page 11?

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/5/2003 5:56:28 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #181 on: September 05, 2003, 06:59:07 PM »
O ok

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #182 on: September 05, 2003, 11:33:25 PM »
Well, I hope I'm on that "Active Members" list the next time it's updated. I am gonna be here with my Texan self for a LOOOOOOOOONG time. Probably long enough to where we'll actually meet people from the forums in person...

It's-a me, Trainman! Or as people jokingly called me, "Fatty Patty." My name IS Patrick, and I WAS kinda big, until I started growing and playing tennis.
GO TENNIS!

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #183 on: September 06, 2003, 12:02:16 AM »
I'm active, and I wasn't on the list, however, it was probably created before I joined.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #184 on: September 06, 2003, 01:21:56 PM »
I repeat: read the bottom of page 11.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #185 on: September 06, 2003, 03:25:39 PM »
What happened to Insane Steve?

"I''m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!"
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #186 on: September 06, 2003, 08:11:26 PM »
Insane Steve? Well, he is a mod in one forum so he should be here often. I have seen some posts from him.

About the Active Members list...

Megabyte- I haven't seen any of his posts anywhere for a long while.

David Dayton- From what I hear from him at the chatroom, he tells me that he and Deezer try to back off from the forums and let the mods take care of everything.

uvg- I thought that this guy was banned. I read in some old threads that he was banned. Hmmm.... anyway, the only few posts I have seen from him were from the "Mario Story: You Add ONE....." thread with his horrible spelling.

BTW David Dayton, thanks for registering at the chatroom. It was nice talking to you. Hopefully we'll see some more visits by you in the near furture, and Deezer. Deezer has come once. We have already made David mod and he comes occasionally. I even hear from David that he is talking very vaguely to Deezer about hosting the chatroom here......
People at the forums probably think that's a crazy, but it might happen. Jon says he might have an IRC chatroom to where you ACTUALLY DON'T need Java. So that means that tons more people could come.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #187 on: September 06, 2003, 08:11:36 PM »
Oops, double post. Sorry. I'm about to watch "The Ring" at my friend's house. Yahoo!

Edited by - Trainman on 9/6/2003 7:17:23 PM

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #188 on: September 06, 2003, 08:37:42 PM »
Yes I agree with Trainman. I don't think that some of the members on that list should be there. You should have a list called like, "Around Occasionally" THat's be perfect for some posters!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #189 on: September 06, 2003, 08:49:05 PM »
"Occasional Return Posting Members"

Darn. Just another mess o’ Chocolate Pan Dowdy.
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #190 on: September 06, 2003, 08:57:53 PM »
I'm what you call "A member who keeps the window open to moderate and is still here but doesn't post a whole lot because there's no interesting threads to post on".

Yea. That is where I am. Weeeeeeee.

Stupid Quotes: (3rd edition)
"People who drink cola deserve to be shot."
~Amanda S. (Girl that goes to the same school I do)
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2003, 08:52:22 PM »
How about people that drink pop?

Anyway, yeah. It has sorta gotten dull around here, kinda.

That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #192 on: September 07, 2003, 09:06:06 PM »
MY friend Evan just joined the FUngi Forums yesterday. Put him as a Newbie. He said he'll be around often. His name is:

MarioMonkeyMan

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #193 on: September 08, 2003, 12:06:10 AM »
Some spots of greatness still shine through. I'm sticking around for them to break out and take over again.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #194 on: September 08, 2003, 12:08:23 PM »
Yeah. Why is the Mario Bar dead now?

That was a joke.

Print