Print

Author Topic: captain N episode 5: The next episode  (Read 1871 times)

« on: July 08, 2002, 04:44:45 PM »
Mario and megaman washed up on shore. They were unconscious but alive. Megaman was the first to awaken. He lifted his head up. he was lying on a beach. looking up, he noticed a sign that said "Emerald coast" and another that said "Station square city: 1 mile"
He climbed to his feet and awoke mario. Mario stirred and opened his eyes. He hopped up on his feet quickly.
"where are we?" he asked.
"I think we're in segaland." said megaman.
"Woof woof!" they whirled around to see duke shaking off the water on his body.
"Well, the others are bound to be around here somewhere. We just have to find them." said mario.
"Do you know how big segaland is?" said megaman. "It's huge. chances are, they weren't as lucky as we were. they're probably dead or dying right now."
"No way!" said mario."they can make it. I know they can!"
"They needn't die in vain." said megaman. "we've got to stop the the stikmen!"
"Halt." said a commanding voice. They saw a figure made up of floating green spheres. "stay... where you...are. I am ...VECTORMAN...defender of...Segaland." He said.
Megaman and mario weren't fazed. somehow, this guy just wasn't threatening. Mario prepared to leap and megaman charged up his buster.
"N TEAM... will come to...station...Square...with VECTORMAN."
"I think he's a freind." whispered megaman. They let their guard down and began to follow vectorman to station square.

Simon Belmont swam as hard and fast as he could. He had seen land and was moving steadily toward it.
He finally made it to a shore with a big wooden tower on it. His freind Donkey kong climbed out of the water.
"My hair is a mess!" cried simon, looking into his travel sized mirror. He put it back in his backback and pulled out a comb.
"Hey! Look!" said DK, pointing to the tower.
There, at the top was a bridge with a train pulling out onto it.
"Simon, who was more concerned with his hair, than anything else at the moment, casually looked up. He was surprised to hear the anouncement, "all aboard for station square."

Kirby happily walked in front of samus, and behind dig-dug and laura. "this way." laura said.
"Dig-dug"
Samus and kirby helped with little things, mostly. they killed scorpions and other nasty subterranean things, lit and extinguished the fire, and sang annoying sea-chantes when they were bored.
They came to another part of the maze. a part that was different. It seemed to be manmade. The arcitecture was beautiful. They approached a wall. Leaned up against it were  the bones of soldiers. aligned like statues, they were posed like warriors about to attack.
"Brace yourself everybody." said Laura. She lifted the map to her face and began reading aloud in a strange language.
Slowly the wall seemed to rumble. Everyone drew their weapons.

What will happen to the N-team?
Will Kirby, samus and company find the treasure?
Will anyone actually give feedback on this topic?
Find out in the next episode of: XCaptain N: The game Master!

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2002, 06:48:18 PM »
Isn't Vectorman that running guy in Gunstar Heroes?

WOW! I answered one of your questions!

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 12:45:03 PM »
No, vectorman is the main character in sega game called "Vectorman".

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2002, 11:24:36 AM »

Print