Print

Author Topic: Why are Characters at Times Contradicted???  (Read 2164 times)

« on: July 17, 2002, 09:40:56 AM »
Dear Mario Fans:
I have noticed that there seems to be a few contradictions at times.  For example, wasn't Mario and Luigi "supposed" to be born and raised in New York as plumbers???  Then how come in Super Mario World 2 it shows the two babies:  Mario and Luigi being delivered to mushroom parents?  And in the Mushroom Kingdom?! Did they grow up and warp to New York and later got amnesia and then warped back to TMK to save Peach?  Any clarification on this matter would definitely help:)  Thanks:)  

« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2002, 11:59:53 AM »
Uh-oh. You shouldnt've asked that question...

(Jumps out of the way of the salvo of theories)

King Boo isn't dead! He will return...

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2002, 12:00:06 PM »
Uh-oh. You shouldnt've asked that question...

(Jumps out of the way of the stampede of theories)

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2002, 12:02:06 PM »
I hate it when that happens... By the way, I am now just "The Big Boo" instead of "thebigboo888".

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2002, 04:16:31 PM »
It's simple: outside of Pompei, Italy, there are mushroom-shaped buildings. In SMW2, we see Mario and Luigi being delivered to a mushroom house, and we see the bottom halves of their parents. The mushroom house is in Pompei. Later, the Mario family moved to Brooklyn, New York. Since they were from Italy, English is their second language, thus the thick, over-exaggerated accent.

Clear?

-------
In my dream, the world had suffered a terrible disaster. A black haze shut out the sun, and the darkness was alive with the moans and screams of wounded people.
Suddenly, a small light glowed. A candle flickered into life, symbol of hope for millions. A single tiny candle, shining in the ugly dark. I laughed, and blew it out.

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2002, 01:05:31 AM »
i hate peach it nasty

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2002, 04:05:36 PM »
I kinda agree with frostbite. Read the special "a little insight on mario" by powershoes.

If it cannot break out of it's shell, the chick will die without being born. We are the chicken. The world is our egg. Smash the world shell! For the revolution of the world!-the student council, "Utena Revolutionary Girl"
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2002, 09:38:01 PM »
Maybe the stork made a mistake and took the baby Marios to the wrong house. A few minutes after the kids are seen proudly held up in YI's ending, maybe the stork came back and took them to the right parents. :p

"Like the moon over
 the day, my genius and brawn
 are lost on these fools."
       -Bowser, SMRPG

Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?
Sometimes I dream about being carried off by a giant squirrel...Does that make me a nut?

Print