Poll

What is your favorite 3D animated movie?

Toy Story 1 and 2
10 (18.2%)
Finding Nemo
11 (20%)
The Incredibles
11 (20%)
Wallace and Gromit
5 (9.1%)
Shrek 1-3D
9 (16.4%)
Madagascar
2 (3.6%)
Chicken Little
0 (0%)
Chicken Run
2 (3.6%)
Jimmy Neutron
1 (1.8%)
Antz
0 (0%)
Bug's Life
0 (0%)
Monsters, Inc.
0 (0%)
Ice Age
1 (1.8%)
Shark Tale
0 (0%)
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
2 (3.6%)
Robots
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Print

Author Topic: Favorite '3D' Animated Movie  (Read 7466 times)

« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2005, 12:10:21 PM »
I chose Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and Chicken Run, but I think Finding Nemo could be my favorite.  I really didn't enjoy Wallace and Gromit.  It bored me to death and embarrassed me to death as well.  When I left the theatre I just felt... weird for a long time.  But if I was younger I might have loved it.  It was creative, that's for sure.  And a few scenes made me laugh such as the "dog fight".  I need to see Madagascar already!

You should have an option for Robots too.  I thought that movie was pure genious with its cool fights, high-energy action (like the ball ride thing and dominos), and a good lesson you never hear anywhere else.  If Aunt Fanny wasn't in it it would be near perfect imho.  When I think of the movie I keep picturing that scene where Rodney and Fender are fighting over the foot on those beads and it looks like they're skating on ice XD.

Didn't like Final Fantasy either, sorry.  Hopefully Metroid lives up to the games (even though I have hardly played one).  And I do love Toy Story but it's just not my favorite anymore.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:07:14 PM by Yoshisaurus Rex »
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2005, 12:16:08 PM »
Toy Story has always been one of my favorite movies. Monsters, Inc. is good as well...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2005, 11:29:02 AM »
I saw Chicken Little last night with my brother.  Funniest Disney movie I have ever seen!  I think I could have been laughing through the entire movie.  People said the most hilarious and painfully truthful things all the time like "Let's line up the teams.  Popular vs. unpopular!" and "It's not about the winning, it's about the gloating and the nana-nana-boo-boo in your face that comes with the winning!"  The ugly duckling was my favorite character, but Runt was the best comedy relief ever when he always said the words to popular songs I knew.  I got the most laughs out of the very beginning and end of the movie.  Okay, enough about that.

Can you put another option for the Jonah movie too?  It could be the best silly musical with vegetables that we'll ever see.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2005, 02:44:54 PM »
I could if you tell me the whole title.
Most Wishy-Washy

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2005, 09:26:44 AM »
somehow, i cant stand monsters inc. finding nemo was wonderful but sad, i mean, his mom died. who wants to know something:
i cried through it. im very sensative about movies like that!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print