Print

Author Topic: Pets you own  (Read 13851 times)

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« on: December 20, 2005, 04:41:40 PM »
Who here has any pets?

I have a dog, and two chameleons (no joke). The chameleons (named Izzy and Luigi*) are kind of hard to take care of though, we have to have a giant tub of crickets in our garage to feed them. But, our dog (named Butter) is a yellow lab. Yes, the ownership of pets is a long, reponsible, and yet extremely entertaining full-time job.

*I named that one! ;D
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2005, 04:54:15 PM »
We used to have three dogs, the names were Emily, Oreo, and Black-Jack, Oreo died, but then our other dog Emily had 12 puppies!! We lived in a house slightly above the ground at the time, and she went under and we lost seven puppies, the next time she had ten and all survived, it wasn't as hard as I thought. We also had a cat name Grizley (I can't even remember how we spelled it), and she had four kittens, one of them died at birth, the next was five kittens, they all survived, and after that, five or six kittens, we had to get rid of them all before we moved though.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2005, 05:30:10 PM »
I got a Rottweiler named Honey and 4 nameless parakeets.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2005, 05:36:52 PM »
I have 3 dogs.  Spooky, she's a girl and is 11 years old.  Chancy, he's a boy and is 6 years old.  And last but definatly not least, Rocky, he's 9 years old.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2005, 05:38:31 PM »
Chancy
That's my sister's friend's dog's name! Except that dog died or somthing. (A weird connection, I know :-\)
I'm a horrible person.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2005, 05:54:19 PM »
2 Cats, plus my Grandma's. I also have a cornucopia of fish.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2005, 05:56:59 PM »
We own a very large chihuahua, named Queenie.
She's about three, and is the biggest of her kind I've ever seen.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2005, 06:02:36 PM »
I have two cats, Kady and Rocky Raccoon, and 2 cockateils, Brie and Crackers.  Kady is just grouchy all the time since she lost control of the end of her tail, and Rocky is dumb...Run headlong into a wall dumb.  The birds are kinda antisocial, though Crackers was really friendly before we got him a buddy.  Now they just squawk for most of the day.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2005, 06:17:55 PM »
I have two dogs: Daisy and Frankie

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 06:26:31 PM »
i have four cats,midnight,aspin,cuddles,and snuggles.i have two dogs,bruno and trinity.i also have fish and a gerbil named roxie.my favorite cat is midnight he is the nicest.my favorite dog is trinity she is the funniest.my house is a zoo!but,i love them all very much!
I   know   where   you   live.

« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2005, 06:50:38 PM »
I have a Lab named Shadow. She's the laziest dog in the world, but I love her anyway.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #11 on: December 20, 2005, 07:28:12 PM »

Jonesy, the first of five cats. He loves food.

Dustin, the second of five cats. He's very nice to most people.

Keri, the third of five. She runs away from most people.

Sydney, the last of the five. She's very friendly to humans, but she hates pretty much all of the cats besides Dustin.

All 5 of my cats, in order from left to right:
Keri, Dustin, Jonesy, Callie, and Sydney.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2005, 07:33:02 PM »
I have a dog.

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2005, 07:34:15 PM »
Aww, your cats are so cute! ::) I wish I could get a cat. My father is alergic to cats :(

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2005, 07:35:46 PM »
i want a cat *whines* my mom doesnt like em. i used to have a beta fish (japanese fighting fish)...3 years ago LOL
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Print