Print

Author Topic: HomeBar Runner  (Read 49522 times)

« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2006, 09:18:31 AM »
Butt dance again, like the rhythym's down your pants now!
"Spiders! They want me to tap dance! I don't wanna tap dance!" ~ Ron Weasley, Prizoner of Azkaban movie

« Reply #76 on: February 01, 2006, 02:30:08 PM »
Here's something bizarre and HSR related...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
I just wanted to say that corn is no place for a mighty warrior.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2006, 08:46:24 AM »
I hope they have those corn chips in heaven!!!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2006, 07:26:43 PM »
Check out what I drew in art today.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #80 on: February 03, 2006, 02:36:58 PM »
XP That's hilarious! ^_^

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #81 on: February 03, 2006, 08:37:29 PM »
Ehehe...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #82 on: February 04, 2006, 03:15:31 PM »
The first Strongbad email I watched was "Japanese Cartoon". I didn't know at the time that there was more where it came from.
Later, I found the site and ended up spending FAR more time on my slow computer watching flash cartoons than anyone should.
I have e-mailed strongbad but I cannot, for the life of me, remember what I asked.
I really love the references to 80's culture (especially videogames), but the constant stream of in-jokes makes it easy to get confused (or just to miss some of the funnier moments), if you don't start at the beginning.
Does anyone know how old the characters are supposed to be? I usually want to think of them as college students, but I know people who will argue to the death with me.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #83 on: February 04, 2006, 04:01:35 PM »
Brilliant picture, Bird Person! I should do that, but have it say "Coach Z" or "Poopsmith".

Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #84 on: February 04, 2006, 06:18:39 PM »
Stinkoman is one of my favorite characters. Instead of asking my friends "Hey guys, whatcha doing?" I say, "Hey! Stickly Guys! WHAAAAAAAT are you doing?" And stuff like, "Aah! My foot! It's like, my foot! It hurts sooo bad!"
Anyway Screech, about your age question, I don't know if they're supposed to have set ages. They're past high school, we know that much.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #85 on: February 04, 2006, 07:38:09 PM »
I have the Strong Bad Sings CD!!! ^_^

And now for picture.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2006, 01:08:20 AM »
Dang, you made him look MORE anime-ish than usual!!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2006, 01:19:44 AM »
How the dukar is that possible?
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2006, 02:53:00 PM »
I just put him in my style, is all. I was gonna humanize him like the normal HSR charas, but I thought... naaa.

« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2006, 01:19:54 PM »
I know I'm prob'ly gonna get the hammer for this, but... Is this topic getting ignored? *gets hammered*

Print