Print

Author Topic: PaperLuigi the Psychic  (Read 16123 times)

« Reply #60 on: September 24, 2006, 02:31:09 PM »
*Pepe impression again* Hola mr PaperLuigi! Jou can disregard what I said earlier, okay? I restarted and got Squirtle.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2006, 05:03:19 PM »
Gearrrrghhhh.............

The psychic has seen his works and is back in da hut mon. Ask me about da future, and I'll tell it to you.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #62 on: September 26, 2006, 04:11:36 PM »
Yay!

O great PaperLuigi, why is it that when you spend a lot of turns on a dungeon floor, something blows you out? And what exactly is this unseen force?
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #63 on: September 26, 2006, 04:16:49 PM »
Dis unseen force child...............is nothing more then da game sending it's power to knock you back. The game is manipulative! You must fight it!

« Reply #64 on: September 26, 2006, 05:15:13 PM »
Yes! I must fight back!

(PaperLuigi, if you don't mind me saying, your "psychic" persona reminds me of the Bonboon from Viva Pinata. The major difference is that the Bonboon is more of a Conboon, if ya know what I mean. ;D)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2006, 06:09:05 PM »
Actually I think he based it off Funky Kong from the DKC cartoon. Am I right, PL?

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2006, 07:32:08 PM »
Yup. Funky always seemed like a psychic to me, with that voice and everything he did.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2006, 08:09:14 PM »
For the super curious, all I got for my birthday was thirty bucks...but at least I was able to add to my growing collection of bunny jigsaw puzzles. :P
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2006, 10:02:25 AM »
Actually I think he based it off Funky Kong from the DKC cartoon. Am I right, PL?

Yup. Funky always seemed like a psychic to me, with that voice and everything he did.

... I hath been trumped.

« Reply #69 on: October 09, 2006, 01:44:43 PM »
Can you forsee the future for the days to come? *throws five coins onto the table*
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #70 on: October 09, 2006, 06:52:54 PM »
Oh great Paper Luigi phychic, can you predict my future? *coughs up four dollars*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2006, 07:37:33 PM »
PaperLuigi, will I ever meet the Muppets in person? *hands PaperLuigi a standard rich-and-famous contract*

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #72 on: October 18, 2006, 06:19:34 PM »
PaperLuigi, will I ever get married? Or will I be a swingin' bachelor?
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #73 on: October 25, 2006, 06:37:46 PM »
*takes the four dollars, and runs off*
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #74 on: October 25, 2006, 08:43:02 PM »
Guys, I hope you know that I retired from being a psychic a while ago. Someone else can do it, but I'm done.

Print