Print

Author Topic: HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, This Is Crazy...  (Read 1539 times)

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« on: May 30, 2004, 08:55:41 PM »
"What if you could get paid to simply surf the web?"

"WELL, COME TO www.alladvantage.com where you get paid to surf the web! It's FAST, and it's FREE!!!"

They say it's a "no crap, no catch" company, but when it said, "FAST AND FREE," they were obviously lying. I never thought I'd be swayed into being a sucker, but I went there to find a registration form staring me in the face. I went to the FAQ and the first question was, "Why do I have to PAY YOU?" Their response was that they had to maintain the site, etc., so the "free" crap is... crap. Maybe they're meaning "free" as in after you start. Hmm, it reminds me of Six Flags when you see sign saying "FREE rollercoasters, FREE water rides, and FREE this an that." Although... wait, you still have to pay for food!!!

YEAH, it's free AFTER you PAY them 35 dollars at the window, you mean.

I'm strangely getting convinced to do this stupid "paid to be lazy" thing because that is my strong point! I get paid to be lazy!!! Man, I'd be raking in the dough like that. DON'T Y'ALL DARE TRY AND TAKE THIS JOB BECAUSE I WANT THER MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

"If you were mad at me, but really weren''''t, what would you say; no or no?" ~Cosmo, Fairly-Odd Parents
+--Support our troops.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 10:30:40 PM »
I get e-mails about stuff like this all the time.  Apparently someone desperately wants to pay me $200 to take a survey, after taking a $10 registration fee from me.  I say, just pay me $190 and I'll take the  survey.  But I'm not giving you my credit card number so don't ask for it!

Print