Print

Author Topic: Comics+ discussion  (Read 1429 times)

« on: March 11, 2005, 04:10:56 PM »
{esc}{:P}
Hello, I’m here to talk about my comics, I’m advertising a staff to help me make my own site. If anyone’s interested please send me an email. I need people who can advertise, send to the Internet, comedy writing. Pictures. Text. And all the works. At the moment I’ve only got two on staff, Luigi Simpson who is, my thinker and my other friend Quenza who gives me the comedy but usually I do by myself. Some of my comics are finished if you want to see and criticize my work well here its all you got to do is email me saying what you want and I’ll send the comics to you. And another thing how do you send documents to Internet.

Another discussion begins. Is the DS fat? Yes! It is. I think they still should replace it making it more comfortable and smaller. First comics here it comes.
let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2005, 07:27:27 PM »
"Some of my comics are finished if you want to see and criticize my work well here its all you got to do is email me saying what you want and I’ll send the comics to you"

How are we supposed to tell you what we want if we don't even know what comics you're doing? I doubt any of us would waste our time writing out an email specifically for this anyway, so it would be a lot better if you just posted the comics here directly.

"And another thing how do you send documents to Internet."

We SOOO need a quote button....

Anyways, you gotta find a web host(I recommend searching www.free-webhosts.com for what you need and where to get it), an FTP client(this is the easiest way to get your files on the internet, some web hosts allow you to upload with your browser but that just isn't as good), and then you just put up what you want and show it to us via the web address.

Statistics are like a bikini: What they reveal is suggestive but what they conceal is vital.

Edited by - CashCrazed on 3/11/2005 5:30:03 PM

"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

Print