Print

Author Topic: I'm sick of getting in trouble!  (Read 2227 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: July 29, 2005, 03:30:54 PM »
I'm tired of the cops.
I think I've made a record on getting aressted this summer. a guy at my corner store called on me because he accused me of robbing his store. He said he recognized my coat when everyone wore that kind of coat. And this guy called because i hurt his 16 year old son when he started the fight with me, and the list goes on. The thing that gets me the angriest is that may dad called when i got stabbed in my hip, and it took them a day to call back.
Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2005, 03:40:38 PM »
I pity you but I'm afraid there's nothing anyone on the board can do about it, what with our never having met you and all.
I don't know how much it helps, but I've always try to keep a good attitude when crap goes wrong. Complaining abouit it always made it worse.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2005, 03:44:11 PM »
I think you're guilty of all charges.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2005, 03:45:46 PM »
yeah maybe your right screech...
I do get mad and start cursing up a storm when they catch me. Thanks for the advice...

Unless you'll call the cops on me (lol)

Edited by - Mr. Koopa on 7/29/2005 2:46:06 PM

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 05:47:25 PM »
The worst thing I've ever done was spill soda on some girl's shirt at a award thing at school. I had to pay her 10 bucks.........

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 07:05:31 PM »
I suppose the worst thing I've done is climb onto the roof of a school building a few times, but I don't know if that is bad; I didn't get caught.  It's not my fault I can suspend myself between two parallel walls and jump upwards!  OK, it is.  And if sneaking into a creek behind our houses by going through a fence is bad, then that might count, but I was only like six.  And when I was six/seven I took a peppermint from a barrel in a store, only to realize in the car later that that was stealing.  But I was forgiven for that at my first reconciliation.

I'm so daring and troubling! *rolls eyes... uh, into the back of my head and faints*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 08:11:17 PM »
yeah... i spilled food on people's shirts too...
Good times... Gooooooood times....

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2005, 08:14:38 PM »
Hahaha.....That was back in Grade school. They were good times. Getting out on the playground and messin' up with people. I really miss grade school.....

"Does this mean were not getting pizza?" ~ Patrick from Spongebob Squarepants
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2005, 08:21:18 PM »
yeah. none of that class to class crap. i think i get a good exercise going from english to music.

Print