Print

Author Topic: The Cool, Uncool Thread  (Read 7191 times)

« on: January 07, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »
Just put down what you think is cool or uncool. Example: Fighting Crime is cool...Fighting Crime in tights is uncool. Example 2 Getting orange juice in your eye is uncool. Post something you think is cool or uncool. But make it mildly funny. (If you can) Post if you wish.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 10:49:38 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »
Posting interesting and fun threads is cool.

Posting threads at random is uncool.

ProTip: Never start a thread with "I was bored one day so..."

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 10:51:32 PM »
oh my gosh your right I'll change it now. Thanks for the advice bobman
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 10:58:31 PM »
Heh, this could be pretty neat.

Cool: Home brewing; Dino Hoodies

Uncool: Wasted pennies/spare change.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »
Blowing things way out of proportion is uncool. Example: Quote from neotev In response to Lizard Dude
Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 10:14:43 am             

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey If you dont like the topic TEM. Then why are you still posting here DUH. Go away I don't need you make derogative comments to me. The same goes for you too Lizard Dude don't call me retarded because your upset that your unintelligent.I do not appreciate being insulted like this!

Response of Lizard Dude Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 02:45:45 pm         

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technically I only asked if you were retarded. :)

Wow I just totally made fun of myself I cant believe I did that. lol

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 06:31:37 PM »
Cool: Firecrackers, sugar cookies
Uncool: Chocolate cake, ineffective glue
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 07:50:29 PM »
half beards are uncool because there a wannabe way of trying to have a beard and they turn out all wierd.

Rao

• Arr! Ay! Oh!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 08:04:08 PM »
Weighted Companion Cubes are cool.

Having to euthanize them is uncool. ;_;
What's your problem, Cambodian?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 11:18:05 PM »
One hundred points to you, Rao.
every

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2008, 10:01:50 PM »
Ann Colter is uncool
Parodies about her are cool
One Ring to rule them all. One Ring to find them. One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.

AbercrombieBaseball

• FitchPitch
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2008, 02:17:16 PM »
Driving cars is cool.
That movie Cars is uncool.

(Did I do it right for the thread?)

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2008, 03:37:19 PM »
I liked Cars. Not the best Pixar film, but, still good for a "there's nothing else on TV" watch.
(For the record, my most favorite Pixar film is The Incredibles, then Monsters Inc.)

Cool: Disney films
Uncool: Direct-to-video Disney sequels
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2008, 03:48:37 PM »
(Did I do it right for the thread?)

Yeah thats how you do it

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2008, 07:09:58 PM »
Cool: Guitars, Cars, Video games, and 1337ness.
Uncool: Elves, Pokemon (Most people consider it uncool around here but I like it anyway) And 10-year olds on Xbox live pretending to be cool even though they get shut out by most players.

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2008, 07:35:02 PM »
We don't consider Pokémon uncool, man.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print