Print

Author Topic: Worst dates ever!  (Read 6917 times)

« on: January 08, 2008, 05:18:48 PM »
Describe to me a date you went on that just toke a turn for the worst. I went on a date with a girl recently who brought her boyfriend with her and paid no attention to me whatsoever. They held hands and stuff all with me sitting right there. It was terrible. Once again post if you would like. Oh and please tell me if my topics are becoming annoying. I definitely dont want to be a nuisance
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 05:44:01 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 05:42:36 PM »
December 21, 2012.

...Oh, wrong kind of date.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 05:44:11 PM »
Personally, I wouldn't go on a date with a girl that already has a boyfriend. If they have a boyfriend, there's a good chance they'll want him to come along...
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 05:49:25 PM »
She asked me on the date I didnt ask her. And I had no idea she had a boyfriend. And lol It was my first date to make it all the better
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 06:36:53 PM »
Here are some tips on dating!

-Ask her on a date, set a time, then pick her up and turn to her and go "So where are we going?"

-Get to the movies, go up to the ticket box and say "One please." and buy your ticket. After you get it, begin to walk in, turn and say "Aren't you coming?"

-Eat your pasta dinner with your hands

-After dinner when the check is brought, hand it to her and say "I was last time. This one's all you". Then take her mint.

-When talking to a girl, say "What are you doing tonight? Nothing? Cool. Can you ask your sister if she wants to go out with me?"

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 07:07:01 PM »
Well, I don't have a girlfriend, so no stories.
It's-a Me, Wii-Player

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »
My actual worst dates ever are not interesting but for a story I'll cite this oldie but goodie.

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 07:52:01 PM »
wow thats a pretty good one Lizard Dude. I would beat myself up forever after that one.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2008, 12:33:09 AM »
I went on a date with a girl recently who brought her boyfriend with her
I don't even see how this could be considered a "date."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2008, 01:02:55 AM »
That had me laughing out loud.

I personally have never been on a date. I don't think I've been on one resembling one, either.
That was a joke.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2008, 07:17:40 AM »
December 21, 2012.
It's a myth, I tell ya!

And, yes, LOL-worthy dating tale there, LD (unless, of course, you're bitter about it, in which case...)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2008, 03:13:41 PM »
The first date I went on with my girlfriend was to see a movie (Beowulf, maybe?). Anyway, I had a sudden case of volcanic diarhhea and had to spend half the movie in the bathroom. Not exactly romantic.
every

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
....=|

Anyway, I've not been on any dates, myself.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 04:39:39 PM »
The first date I went on with my girlfriend was to see a movie (Beowulf, maybe?). Anyway, I had a sudden case of volcanic diarhhea and had to spend half the movie in the bathroom. Not exactly romantic.

You missed a good movie, man.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 06:10:50 PM »
Well, at least I got to see the second Cloverfield trailer.
every

Print