Print

Author Topic: Ever wonder where Bullet Bills come from?  (Read 1533 times)

« on: June 21, 2004, 11:15:40 PM »
Once again as always we of the Mario Commision To Find And Record Every Detail Of Mario History must embark on another seemingly pointless but in truth all important quest to discover where exactly Bullet Bills come from. In our search we have enlisted the aid of Bowser King of Koopa's and Ruler of all things bad. His explanation though left much to be desired in fact he simply grunted that he positioned the cannons and they just shot out. When we attempted to ask a local expert on baddies Mario where exactly they came from all he could come up with is that they fired from cannons with a white pirate skull painted on them. Now this lead actually got us somewhere when we returned to Bowser and asked him where he got the cannons he replied that long ago he had gotten into a tangle with some renegade Koopas that had been using a boat to Pirate the ocean going ships of The Mushroom Kingdom and Bowsers Sea and that they carried the cannons as weaponry when asked about the pirates he replied they were shell shocked and would never return so our search gave out. Was it true that some sort of Pirate Magic or Technology was responsible for the Bullet Bill or was it much more. Unfortunately our deadline came and we weren't able to research any further.

I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful
I''m Shakezilla the Microphone Rulah!

I HAvE FuRy!!- Fawful

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 09:14:24 AM »
Is this suposed to be a story?

____
What in the Wario is going on here?
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

Print