Print

Author Topic: The funny thread:  (Read 6576 times)

« on: May 17, 2006, 03:49:02 PM »
Write anything that has happened to you recently that was really funny.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2006, 05:38:17 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2006, 05:20:49 PM »
You really need to be less vague when you create topics.

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2006, 06:02:01 PM »
When starting a new topic, add something meaningful to the first post. For example, here's what not to do.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2006, 06:09:10 PM »
Funny things usually go in The Pointless Topic!. Nice try, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2006, 06:58:34 PM »
dang it, Can one of you mods close the topic please
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2006, 08:14:40 PM »
Wait, wait, wait! I think this topic is like the Hopeful thread and Angst thread BP and I created. Is that it? "Cause if it is, I've got something funny to say.

I threw a team member into a garbage can during Wrestling the other day. It wasn't on purpose, but it was funny.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2006, 08:57:49 AM »
Really, How do that happen? lol

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2006, 02:11:13 PM »
When starting a new topic, add something meaningful to the first post. For example, here's what not to do.

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2006, 02:33:08 PM »

Huh?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »
TEM: That was creative.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »
There is this better

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 05:45:10 PM »
Not really.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2006, 05:46:12 PM »
yes, now I got some funny junk. today, in class I was really bored because our teacher made us read a story that was a sleep pill. I was blowing on my hand and I accidently made a LOUD farting noise! I got sent out of the room. yay.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2006, 05:54:32 PM »
*sigh*

What LD and TEM are trying to say is that when you make a new thread, the first post you make to accompany the new thread should be meaningful. For example, in this thread, your post could have told a funny story that happened in your life a few days ago, instead of just saying "Here's a topic; post about it."

That's what they mean.
~I.S.~

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2006, 06:09:32 PM »
In my Global II class, I took my teachers Godzilla action figure.  I threw it under this kids desk, who threw it back, and then I threw it back, and he put it under the kid next to him.  The teacher saw him reaching down, and asked what he was doing, and the kid is like "Oh, just scratching and itch" then later in the period the teacher saw the action figure and gave the kid who put it there after school detention, all because of me! Yay.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print