Print

Author Topic: Contact - Friend Codes  (Read 4797 times)

« on: October 24, 2006, 08:47:35 AM »
Post your friend codes for Contact here. Then we probably have to set up a time to "contact" each other.

---

Lizard - 1933 5553 4139

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 03:36:43 PM »
;_;

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 03:51:49 PM »
I almost got Contact yesterday.  Maybe you can convience me it's worth my money/time.

I was at Game Stop with Contact and Cooking Moma at the checkout.  The clerk said Cooking Moma was very cool for a few minutes, but he didn't like that it didn't include the recipes so you could make them IRL.  He gave a desided meh to Contact, but I may have got it anyway if I had not found out that they lost my Phantom Hourglass pre-order.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2006, 05:10:14 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 02:14:13 AM »
Actually I don't think Contact is anything all that special either. I find it fairly boring. Feels like an NES RPG. But, hey, if you're into that kind of thing...

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2006, 07:04:50 PM »
What are Contact's WFC capabilities, anyway? I didn't even know it had any.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2006, 07:22:39 PM »
You enter each other's friend code and then go online at the same time and click on each other's friend code (which I think should then be flashing). Then you've contacted and you don't really need to contact them again. You friend will appear in your game on a Wifi Island where you can talk to them and get new quests and items. It sounds like the more friends you get on the island, the more modernized it will become.

Print