Print

Author Topic: Mario YouTube video requests/challenges  (Read 44118 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2008, 01:30:21 PM »
All of Luigi's 150 Purple Coins successfully completed! I'll post it in Mario Chat once it gets uploaded onto YouTube. Also, please don't request anything at the moment, because I'm working on a video myself, sorry.

I probably won't be able to do the "orbiting around something as long as I can" challenge because the shrinking planet is the best place to do it, and there are already many YouTube videos of people doing that, sorry.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2008, 06:08:20 AM »
Have you ever heard of VIP Mario, VIP Mario 2, VIP Mario 3, or VIP Mario 4. Well Look them up on Yuotube. This guy named Vowcow does it. I would like you to research them and get information on it and also make a game similar like this. Thank you.

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »
Since my other ideas were kind of "out there", how about speedrunning all 139 coins in Hazy Maze Cave? That would take 20 minutes, tops, to get to on a new file and can be done with any star in the course.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2008, 05:04:57 PM »
Wario: Sorry, but I didn't mention anything about making a game. This is a thread for posting Mario challenges or requests in existing Mario games. Plus, I don't have any experience in making games nor do I want to make games at the moment, sorry.

jdaster64: Well, I've seen a video on YouTube about that, and at the moment, I'm not taking requests, sorry. I'm working on a video that I decided to make.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2008, 05:20:26 PM »
Wario: Sorry, but I didn't mention anything about making a game. This is a thread for posting Mario challenges or requests in existing Mario games. Plus, I don't have any experience in making games nor do I want to make games at the moment, sorry.

jdaster64: Well, I've seen a video on YouTube about that, and at the moment, I'm not taking requests, sorry. I'm working on a video that I decided to make.

Please show it to me! I can't find all of the enemies...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2008, 07:16:37 PM »
Oh! I'm very sorry, but I mistook that for a 100 coin speedrun. Again, I'm very sorry.

Now for some rather unfortunate news:

My camcorder is experiencing some technical difficulties. After I finished A/V recording something, the LCD screen turned black and only stays like that no matter what I do. I can record videos, but to delete my videos, I have to plug my camcorder into my computer each time and delete them from there. I hope someone can help me with this.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2008, 07:30:32 PM »
I'm sorry, but the VCR I use to plug my camcorder's A/V plugs into has stopped working. I might get one in a few days though. Sorry again guys.

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2008, 05:30:48 PM »
Don't worry about it! At least, don't worry about some people on the internet wanting to see some videos.
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »
Try making the Super Mario Bros. Theme with the Gameboy Camera DJ music maker.
ROM hacking with a slice of life.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2008, 09:26:32 PM »
I don't have a Gameboy Camera DJ music maker, sorry. I haven't really known that such a thing existed until you mentioned it, lol.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2008, 09:32:43 PM »
I'm now able to record again! I got this great switchbox that lets me input many things into my T.V.! Another interesting thing to note is that I am also able to record without a T.V. using the switchbox's help. I can plug a console and my camcorder into the switchbox, and I can play directly from the LCD screen on my camcorder. Anyway, my latest video is on Mario Chat. It's called "Super Mario Sunshine - Completing Corona Mountain Without The Boat." I chose to do it myself, and it wasn't requested by anyone. I am now open to all requests/challenges; however, I'm currently not accepting any requests/challenges from the following games, sorry:

Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door
Paper Mario
Super Mario RPG Legend Of The Seven Stars
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Mario and Luigi Partners In Time
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 09:34:37 PM by Kimimaru »

« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2008, 08:27:49 PM »
Maybe you should post what games you have, that way we know what we can and can't request (sort of like when I tried my Mario Tennis 64 request, I didn't know you didn't have it). It's just an idea.

Here's one for Mario Kart: try to finish at least one lap in 150 without losing any Coins (being hit by items, other racers, or being towed by Lakitu). Any track/character is fine, though using Toad will get you brownie points.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2008, 10:06:17 PM »
Is doing something like that considered hard? I'm sorry, but I haven't played Super Mario Kart that much. If it is a hard thing to do then I'll consider it.

« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2008, 01:52:47 PM »
I think it is.. I can't seem to get into 1st without bumping at least one other character. I guess I should revise and say any track in any cup is fine..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2008, 08:59:44 PM »
I got to your challenge, and I've completed the video! I packed in a little more than what you asked. I haven't really played this game much at all, so the skills you will see in the video are derived from other Mario Kart games. Anyway, I'm not going to put the video up right away because I want to allow a larger time gap between videos, sorry. Expect it to be put up in a couple of days. Thanks for the challenge; I really enjoyed making the video!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 10:45:35 PM by Kimimaru »

Print