Print

Author Topic: I've had a great time.  (Read 3878 times)

« on: March 07, 2005, 12:25:14 PM »
Well,it's been fun with you guys, but sometimes someone has to leave the train. The first time i joined, i was kind of an idiot, and now i'm a normal person, just like all of you. I have great memories here, My sprites, Lizard Dude, Watoad, Sapphira's "The Propechy", and many, many more. The first days were just looking for MIDIs, but then i joined the Forums. I have many friends here, and I'd especially like to thank the following friends for being so nice to me: Lizard dude, Watoad, Sapphira, Megabyte, Ytterbijum (I don't know how to write the name), Donotcare95 ( A good fellow when you get to know him.), Marliemoo14, Cashcrazed, David Dayton, Luigison, Meowrik, and one more: Deezer. I've had a great time with all of you. I won't come back, but i can be contacted with e-mail. I'm still going to watch the replies here,so don't be shy; Post your goodbyes.

From Fifth of february 2003, to Seventh of march if i correctly remember.

Yours sincerely: ~Mariofan 7.

Edited by - mariofan 7 on 3/7/2005 10:27:22 AM

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2005, 01:39:08 PM »
Bye-bye Mariofan7. I'll miss you. You were a good friend.
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2005, 02:12:53 PM »
Sionara, mariofan7.  Good luck out there in the real world. ;)

EDIT- I was an idiot when I first came here too.  This place is great for helping people mature (most people).  BTW, why are you leaving?

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.  But I think we can all agree that Mario rules and that''s a fact!

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 3/7/2005 12:15:08 PM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2005, 03:04:55 PM »
Thanks for staying while you did and for contributing to our collective experience here! I'm glad and thankful to hear that I am part of what you liked about this place.

Some of us, such as myself, know exactly how you feel. This digital extension of your life can take up a lot of time that you need for eating and taking showers and stuff. Most of those who understand that, including myself, never leave successfully, though. Here I am right now, yet I've tried to leave several times. So if you can pull it off, then that's quite a testament to your will power right there.

Whatever happens, I hope it works best for the sustainment of your life and maybe even for the furthering of your ability to play video games!

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2005, 07:20:32 PM »
Fair thee well. May your monitor have TMK burnt into the phosphorous.

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
TMK is so addictive, it should be considered an illegal drug! No, just kidding. But that was funny, right? It wasn't? Sorry.

Farewell, mariofan 7. Maybe if I had known you better, we could have been better friends. Though I really don't have any friends on this board... Hope your real life is cool too.

If a tree falls in the woods, do all the others laugh at it?
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2005, 07:48:39 PM »
Catch ya later.

Don't worry, I used to be a jerk too!  (Remember?) But I did grow up, although it had nothing to do with this board, I did eventually grow up.  Have a great time wherever you're going.  Although I can't understand why people want to leave, I don't find myself here terribly lots tho

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2005, 07:56:08 PM »
Later "7".  (I say later because Watoad, I, and probably several others ended up coming back.)

What was your/his name when he was an idiot?  (Sorry, I'm not young enough to know everything.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2005, 01:43:52 AM »
I don't even no the guy, whats been happening, well farewell to whoever he is. In the meantime I can see an upside to it, kidding, just joking.

Ringsonic, my man, what is up!

let''s a go
Yeh ha
Go luigi
mmmm! bananas mmmm!

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2005, 03:20:15 AM »
(Sniff) I'll miss you, man. God speed in the future, and I hope you can return someday.

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2005, 12:25:16 PM »
I'll miss you, even though I wasn't on your special list, but I never get on to those.  Am I so horrible to be with I'm not on anybody's list ever?  Or am I just so easy to forget?  AAAAUUGHHHHH!!!!!!

But really, I will miss you.  Stinks how nice people leave.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2005, 01:35:14 PM »
You'd be on my special list, Markio.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2005, 06:14:44 PM »
I never made it onto Santa's special list...
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2005, 06:31:35 PM »
I wasn't on his list of special people....Oh well.

Goodbye, Mariofan.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2005, 08:55:53 PM »
Aww, that's sweet and mildly creepy, Lizard Dude!

Mariofan7 has had a great time.  So have I, that's why I'm staying! *saunters away sobbing*

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view.” -Atticus Finch
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print