Print

Author Topic: Meowrio LIVE  (Read 6922 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 11, 2003, 04:44:34 PM »
Hey hey! I'm taking on the role of Lizard Dude! Soon, in a few months, I will be in a talent show! I signed up for it, and my act will be me and my friend Chris playing a Nintendo song medley! I play the French Horn, and he plays Alto Saxophone. I'll keep you posted on what's new. Maybe I'll get a video and send it in like Lizard Dude did!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2003, 05:08:37 PM »
Imitation in the sincerest form of flattery. Go forth my minions, and play Mario music for all the world to hear!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2003, 05:13:14 PM »
I never saw Lizard Dude LIVE the movie. I wanted to, but Id rather not. Besides, I dont want to see talent shows or music performances. I want Mario Movies!!!! Like that 200 MB one that will take me 30 min to download. I mean, come on! Who would want to download 200 MB?

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 05:13:27 PM »
I want some minions. Who wants to be my minions? You don't have to do anything, just put "Minion of the Lime Green Crown" after your signature.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 05:29:10 PM »
Yeah, minions wouldn't be bad... or a butler... named Jeeves...

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2003, 05:30:29 PM »
Never! Check out my sig!

Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay! Ruler of the Red Strawberry Tribe.

Edited by - jon on 9/11/2003 4:30:56 PM

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2003, 05:44:59 PM »
That's great Meowrio. Go for it!

I'm not saying much because there is a tornado about 10 miles away from where I live and it is moving slightly toward us. Please pray that I'm not a goner! :P My mom and I were driving her car and the wind was blowing so fast that the suspension was moving wildly while we were in it. we got out because it was cool and I was leaning on the wind! I've always wanted to do that. Anyway, the trees are flapping vioently and it just stopped raining all of the sudden. I see some rotation in the clouds and there is plenty of lightning here. I love lightning! The thing is, is that I don't have a basement. Just a bathroom, with 30 feet pipe to secure us good enough.

Good luck Meowrio, and you and other folks wish me good luck on getting threw this supecell! Aaah! ;P

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2003, 06:28:59 PM »
Oh my goodness! THat's awful Trainman! I hope you're alright. If your houseexplodes, then I guess we won't see you on for a while...I wish the best of luck to you. Anyway on to happy news.

Ok! Here's the Medley as it goes!
Includes:
Super Mario Bros.
Tetris
Dr. mario: Fever
Legend of Zelda
Brinstar Theme
I'm even writing my very own ending! Hooray!

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2003, 08:50:11 PM »
Yes it is now good. Everything is set up. I talked it ut with my friend, and everything appears to be going nicely. I'll keep you posted up until the big day!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2003, 09:49:42 PM »
Good luck! Video tape the whole thing and send it to me.

It''s ah me marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2003, 10:03:20 PM »
Ok, the tornado warning is over and I'm not half-dead here, typing without walls around me. Everything is ok.

Go Meowrio! Tape all of it in a good seat. I guess the "I Think It's About Time We Heard Each Other" idea will work. :P Maybe we'll hear you speak at the talent show. Just a thought...moving on...

Say these songs are dedicated to Trainman, people at the forums, etc. hahaha!

Funny Things to do With Your Microwave

Get a toothpick and stick into a piece of cork. Light the tip on fire, place in the microwave, and rev it up. Vertical fireballs should ride from the toothpick up to the top of the microwave. LD, you have an E-Z Bake Oven, but it won''t work with that I don''t think

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2003, 10:48:06 PM »
Just say, "This is dedicated to LD and the gang." :P

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2003, 01:36:52 PM »
Haha I don't know if I I'm supposed to say anything. If I do, I'll make some sorta remark about you people. I'm beginning writing the music tonight.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2003, 03:38:32 PM »
Yes, tell them to give The Big Boo money. Small bills, please.

« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2003, 06:04:29 PM »
Hey, LOOK! It's MEOWRIO LIVE!!!! Yay!!!!!

Darn...... it's a re-run.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2003, 06:58:09 PM »
<spontaneous>Or send it to: Z double O M 350 Boston Mass.  02134! </spontaneous>

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2003, 11:43:45 PM »
Alright! Good news! I've begun writing the sheet music! So far, I'm halfway through the Mario Bros. Theme Song.

= = = = = = =

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2003, 10:29:32 PM »
Dubo yubou spubeak ububbubi dububbubi?
That was a joke.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2003, 06:35:19 PM »
Alright! I finished writing the sheet music! Now we just need to practice it, and then the Try-outs for the Talent Show are Wednesday! Alright! We're sure to make it!

= = = = = = =

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2003, 08:49:04 PM »
I haven't watched that show since I was nine, CW, but I sure am good at rapping the address!

I love being a turtle!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2003, 09:24:58 PM »
I watched a few episodes of Fat Albert. It's pretty funny. I'd like to see more, but they're not on anywhere, and I don't wanna get the DVD of it.

= = = = = = =

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2003, 07:19:13 PM »
I've suggested playing video game music to my band director several times.
Songs I've suggested:
Chrono Trigger Theme
Super Mario Bros Theme (We might do this one if we get a steel drum, and have someone learn to play it.)
The Legend of Zelda Theme
Fountain of Dream (SSBM)
The one we have the biggest chance of playing is the Chrono Trigger Theme. It's the one I suggested most recently.

If I can''t play video games in heaven, I''m not going!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2003, 08:51:39 PM »
The Talent Show Audition is tomorrow! We're a shoe-in! Unless we play awfully, I see no way we wouldn't get in. Wish me luck!

= = = = = = =

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2003, 03:13:33 PM »
Good luck. And I've never played Chrono Trigger. Heard it was good, though.

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2003, 07:04:27 PM »
Never played Chrono Trigger?! Goodness, lad, have you never heard of emulators?

If I can''t play video games in heaven, I''m not going!
More shtick than you can shake a stick at.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2003, 07:09:38 PM »
I used to be able to play the Tetris theme on the xylophone...2 years ago.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.AIM name: donotcare95

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2003, 05:00:25 PM »
Hey Meowiro! When's the talent show coming up? How many days left until the show?

Stupid inventions- Ejector seat for helicopters.

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2004, 06:37:47 PM »
Ubi spubeak ububbubi dububbubi tuboo!!! (uband ubi stubill wubatch ZOOM![ZOOM is to good to put into ubbi dubbi])

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2004, 06:45:47 PM »
 It's nice that you revived an old topic.

It's even nicer that you revived it with a relevant post.

Way to go. Keep up the good work.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2004, 06:47:28 PM »
In accordance with Black Mage's post, the first non-annual Ellipsis Award (given to actions can only be logically replied to with "...") goes to GiftedGirl. Congratulations!

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2004, 07:25:58 PM »
Why the heck did she do that?

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2004, 08:27:55 PM »
Because she's... never mind. I'm not gonna open my mouth because I'll get yelled at by her boyfriend, Trainman again.

Ya' know, we never did make the Talent Show. It figures, they only picked garbage like people impersonating morons like Britney Spears and fools playing the guitar poorly.

Someday... someday I will make Meowrik LIVE. Forget Meowrio. He doesn't exist anymore.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2004, 09:27:43 PM »
That's right, folks! Today, talent is inversly proportional to success!

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2004, 11:46:35 PM »
That was a great contest. I remember that one time, when.....and........also, um..........
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print