Print

Author Topic: do you know each other?  (Read 16956 times)

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2004, 11:37:21 PM »
If anyone here lives in California, i'm gonig to Clear Lake this weekend...

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2004, 04:34:54 AM »
Does anyone have MSN and a microphone? I'd like to talk to someone sometime.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2004, 10:47:37 AM »
Yeah, I have MSN and a microphone, and I'd be willing to talk to you.

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2004, 10:49:31 AM »
You can just send me an E-Mail and I'll add you to my contact list. (I hate to give out my E-Mail, but then again, it's pretty easy to figure out anyway) It's: NintendoIke@msn.com. (Notice the lack of a 64)

There is no ''I'' in team...Nor is there an ''I'' in group, gang, crew, squad, club, band, party, crowd, cluster, troop, or set.

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2004, 01:38:35 PM »
The conversation with NintendoIke64 was very interesting. We talked about many things.

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2004, 02:03:08 PM »
Including people with fingers on their stomachs.

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2004, 02:54:42 PM »
Can I add you NintendoIke64? I have MSN and a microphone. LOL I have a squeaky voice just to tell you.

If anyone wants to add me, my e-mail is crazy4leafs_13@hotmail.com

Edit~ I haven't seen anyone from the FF, but I still love them all! You guys mean so much to me!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 6/9/2004 2:07:24 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2004, 03:32:43 PM »
why do you want always microphone? why don't you just give the phone number.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2004, 03:33:53 PM »
Aahahahahahaaaah!!! Oh yeah! That is why I voted for Luigison as the funniest poster. And the four words at the bottom, which appear to be a sig, are just true Luigisonian greatness.

What, Videogamecheater and Meowrik will actually be meeting in person? Dang, beat Chup and me to it.

For all those dozens of you who don't live in RiP's garage, I can tell you that you don't understand how lucky I am. Living in here is the bomb. I get to sit in the bum-shaped depression in the middle of the concrete floor, throw cheap wood-working tools at cockroaches huddling in the corners, and mooch McDonald's food off Lizard and Fifth when they come home after a hard day's floppin'.

Having no signature is like living in a box on the highway.

Edited by - wAtoAd on 6/9/2004 2:36:18 PM

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2004, 04:22:46 PM »
...What's wrong with living in a box on a highway?...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2004, 05:29:41 PM »
"As for Trainman, I gave AIM Talk Sessions with him frequently using our microphones."

Meowrik loves Texas... actually, today, it has been raining for FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT. Some Gulf Of Mexico tropical storms have moved in and there is a billion hours of it left.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I wanna ride, but hey we need the rain. The river that the lake down here empties out to is about to flood her banks!

"If love is around the corner, I must be going in circles." ~My friend
+--Support our troops and now our favorite Ronald Reagan.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2004, 05:56:32 PM »
I'd meet someone, or call them.  Whenever I go into someone's state, I'll look in the phone book for their last name, and call 'em.  I'm going to New Jersey this summer.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2004, 06:56:24 PM »
Markio Posted - 8 June 2004 22:37 PST  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone here lives in California, i'm gonig to Clear Lake this weekend...

If I understand Markio's logic right, if no one here lives in California, he will not go to Clear Lake this weekend.  So, good thing I live in CA.  Now he can go.

Watoad Posted - 9 June 2004 14:33 PST  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aahahahahahaaaah!!! Oh yeah! That is why I voted for Luigison as the funniest poster. And the four words at the bottom, which appear to be a sig, are just true Luigisonian greatness.

Thanks, but actually the sentence "Bob does not exist."
is part of my javascript random signature generator, but I don't use it anymore.  Bob actually stands for Blitter Object.  That is an old reference to what are now more often called Sprites.  The sentence is an error message from DarkBASIC that appear when your programs tries to do something with a sprite that has not been initialized.  I thought the sentence/error was funny so I put it in my signature program.

Also, at school I have a table of boys in one room that often talk out of turn.  Instead of speaking directly to each person at the table when I need them to stop talking I just say something like, "Be silent Bob," refering to all of them as Bob.  They often reply, "Okay George."  It's funny, but my goal of having them pay attention and allowing others to hear/pay attention is accomplished.  In another class I say Steve when refering to a guy named Chris.  Since there are a lot of people named Chris, it didn't always work to call him by his name.  Besides, Steve was his idea.  Again, it seems funny, but works.

P.S. ClassicGaming.com/TMK has been on my boards since Friday.  I wonder if Deezer has had many hits from central California.

Edited by - lUiGiSon on 6/9/2004 6:07:20 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2004, 07:04:03 PM »
My grown-up logic clashes with my teen talkin'.  Uh, I mean, I'm going to Clear Lake this weekend, and if anyone lives in CA near Clear Lake, then I might see them, but no one here lives near Clear Lake, so I might as well end the post as what I was trying to say was said.

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2004, 09:12:56 PM »
Eh, Clear Lake is a bit too far North of the San Francisco bay.  I live a bit to the South of the bay.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Print