Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1286295 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2955 on: February 28, 2008, 07:51:12 AM »
^ Yeah, right... (sorry, that's not very hopeful, is it?)
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #2956 on: February 29, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »
It would appear that I'm not the only one that a certain "friend" is treating like garbage. Another friend of ours is having trouble talking to her. She says that "she talks in a generic and robotic manner." So this means that I'm not crazy!

Also, I played my GCN for the first time in goodness knows how long. I went and hooked it up in the living room because my TV is crap. Now the only problem is I can only play it when my parents aren't around and all I have is Mario Partys. Why, oh why, did my boyfriend never return Luigi's Mansion?

Dang it. I just can't win.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2957 on: February 29, 2008, 08:14:44 PM »
I weird thing happened today.

While walking with my mother through Wal-Mart, my mother had spotted this Movie which she really wanted to buy. It was "Planet Earth" and it was on Blu Ray Disc. She asked me if she should buy it, and I told her that you need a Playstation 3 in order to watch it. When I said this, she asked the Wal-Mart representative, and he explained to her the Blu Ray Disc's Logic. Then my mother walked up to me and said that she might buy the Playstation 3 seeing that she really wanted to watch the movie. She liked the idea that I could also play video games on it, but she didn't like the fact that nearly all of those games are violent, not to mention price of the console. Because of that, we did not get the PS3. (that was a close one!)

This is very Ironic because for years I have asked for a Wii, but it has never been in stock, and now today, I almost instantly got a PS3.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2958 on: February 29, 2008, 09:46:25 PM »
... but you don't need a PS3 to play Blu-Ray.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #2959 on: February 29, 2008, 09:51:48 PM »
But it's way cheaper than a regular Blu Ray player, and it gives you the ability to do way more than just play movies.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2960 on: February 29, 2008, 10:10:01 PM »
They didn't even sell a Blu Ray Player.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2961 on: February 29, 2008, 11:05:50 PM »
Honestly, I'm no PS3 fanboy, but it probably would be a good idea for them to just sell the PS3 and the PS3 alone. I mean, after HD-DVD lost the "war"...

« Reply #2962 on: March 01, 2008, 02:09:30 AM »
I'm hopeful that I'm finally out of the Forum Games. That place was nuts.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2963 on: March 01, 2008, 09:45:45 AM »
im happy that my pet cat isnt dead.
There is no spoon.

« Reply #2964 on: March 01, 2008, 09:49:25 AM »
Why, was it hit by a car or something?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #2965 on: March 01, 2008, 10:00:23 AM »
no, its just been sleeping for the last day and a half and just recently got up.
There is no spoon.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2966 on: March 01, 2008, 11:46:00 AM »
My cat did that once, actually. She was super-lethargic, had shallow breathing, occasionally made unsettling squeaking noises, and generally acted very stoned for two days. The next day, inexplicably, she was fine. That really shook me up.
every

« Reply #2967 on: March 01, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »
I was waiting for someone to ask that...

Did you get that line from where I think you got that line...?

If your thinking lemons,then no.

But if your thinking of the film Rejected,than yes. (AKA:My Spoon's Too Big!)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #2968 on: March 01, 2008, 01:36:59 PM »
Yeah, I was referring to Rejected (but what's lemons?).

« Reply #2969 on: March 01, 2008, 02:35:58 PM »
Well, we've finally moved into or new home. Granted, this wasn't our choice (Condo was sold), but I'm still happy that we were able to find a townhouse this good. Plus, we managed to get our internet up faster than I thought we would.
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Print