Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273633 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2910 on: February 14, 2008, 10:29:18 AM »
Where to, PT?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #2911 on: February 14, 2008, 11:34:13 PM »
Oh, just somewhere else in my current city. Into a cheaper house with neighbors who aren't breathing down our necks. And no, we're not moving because of the neighbors. We're moving because we have no peace from them. They are purposely picking on us so that we can get so fed up that we'll move out. The neighbors are the owners and we were just leasing to buy. But the deal is over in 3 months, when we've been in the house for a year.

Control-freaks.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #2912 on: February 16, 2008, 03:22:20 PM »
w00t. My computer has been completely, 100% de-virused. For real this time. Now my dad won't kill me.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2913 on: February 16, 2008, 05:48:18 PM »
Oh, just somewhere else in my current city. Into a cheaper house with neighbors who aren't breathing down our necks. And no, we're not moving because of the neighbors. We're moving because we have no peace from them. They are purposely picking on us so that we can get so fed up that we'll move out. The neighbors are the owners and we were just leasing to buy. But the deal is over in 3 months, when we've been in the house for a year.

Control-freaks.

Too bad this isn't like WWE.  I'd just hit an annoying neighbor with a steel chair if that was the case.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2914 on: February 17, 2008, 11:22:28 PM »
Except they wouldn't play along and pretend to fall down.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2915 on: February 18, 2008, 01:23:38 AM »
Except you'd be actually pounding their noggin with a chair so they in fact would fall down.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2916 on: February 18, 2008, 10:55:50 AM »
And you would be put in jail for assault.
That was a joke.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #2917 on: February 18, 2008, 11:24:55 AM »
I just got rid of the Infamous, "VirusProtect" Rouge Anti-Spyware.

That thing was freaking annoying.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #2918 on: February 19, 2008, 04:12:06 PM »
I was at school today, on my way to get lunch at the Magic Wok, when I saw a small group of people playing Super Smash Brothers Melee in the hallway! I smashed with them for a little while, teaching them what it means to get pwned by Marth, when I found out there is a gaming convention going on at the school this weekend called BASHCon. There will be both free play of SSBM and Halo 3 *squeal*. Also apparently there's a room where people hang out and play videogames all day, another plus! Today has been a productive day, despite me skipping a class and not doing the homework for another.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 04:14:24 PM by TEM »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2919 on: February 20, 2008, 11:30:14 AM »
And you would be put in jail for assault.

Which is why I'm glad the world isn't like WWE, because I would have put some people through tables by now.  I can't stand people who take advantage of freedom, giving themselves the mindset that they are "free" to be a complete jerk.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2920 on: February 20, 2008, 11:37:21 AM »
I'm really happy right now because I just saw US release dates for Arkanoid DS and Space Invaders Extreme. They both come out this summer, and with any luck, ADS should bring with it the Taito DS Paddle Controller that works with both of the aforementioned games.

« Reply #2921 on: February 20, 2008, 11:38:11 AM »
Well, Jeff and I aren't exactly seeing each other, we met on Friday and decided to just be good friends.

Nice of him to take me to Burger King, though. ^_^

I'm HOPEFUL that I'll find the right guy someday...
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2922 on: February 20, 2008, 08:27:04 PM »
Last night ruled so hard, I went to see Smackdown/ECW live once again, and I'm even more excited for the end of the year, since One Night Stand will be held here in San Diego.

Too bad ticket prices will be jacked up since it's pay per view. No matter, I'll be there even if I have to buy tickets from scalpers or eBay.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2923 on: February 20, 2008, 10:06:51 PM »
I'M JOINING A SMASH BROS TOURNEY AMONG FRIENDS. AND IT'S NOT THE COMPUTER. ANYONE GOT ANY TIPS? I never got it past stage 2 in Classic mode, only thing I ever unlocked was the first trophy you get at the start of the game...... I think I have a chance....
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #2924 on: February 20, 2008, 10:46:06 PM »
I never got it past stage 2 in Classic mode, only thing I ever unlocked was the first trophy you get at the start of the game...... I think I have a chance....

*giggles*

As for your question, no, I have no tips. *shrug*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print