Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273742 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3045 on: March 18, 2008, 10:47:44 PM »
What's with the big gaping hole in his model?

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3046 on: March 21, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »
Right now I'm in Iowa visiting relatives for my Easter break (calling it "spring break" would be stupid and inaccurate, since it's just a four-day weekend). I'm really happy because I just bought a few NES games from a thrift store and one from a used video game store. I bought Gauntlet, Dragon Warrior, Metal Gear, and StarTropics. There were also a few other NES and SNES games I would like to have bought (Journey to Silius, Gyruss, R.O.B. and Gyromite, Super R-TYPE, Gradius III, Tetris Attack), but I'm now effectively out of money (and even if I was going to spend my last $10 on video games, I wouldn't be able to afford R.O.B. or come close to affording Tetris Attack, and would either be able to buy both of the NES games or one of the SNES shmups).

Also, my uncle has awesome PC games. I need to talk to him about some of these when he gets back tomorrow.

« Reply #3047 on: March 27, 2008, 10:07:23 AM »
I got my Wii and SSBB back from Nintendo, and it works!

..ok, so I got it back three days ago. I would've told you about it, but seeing as I have no Internet at the apartment..

If I suddenly disappear for several days, you'll know why.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #3048 on: March 27, 2008, 12:28:38 PM »
Right now I'm in Iowa visiting relatives for my Easter break (calling it "spring break" would be stupid and inaccurate, since it's just a four-day weekend). I'm really happy because I just bought a few NES games from a thrift store and one from a used video game store. I bought Gauntlet, Dragon Warrior, Metal Gear, and StarTropics. There were also a few other NES and SNES games I would like to have bought (Journey to Silius, Gyruss, R.O.B. and Gyromite, Super R-TYPE, Gradius III, Tetris Attack), but I'm now effectively out of money (and even if I was going to spend my last $10 on video games, I wouldn't be able to afford R.O.B. or come close to affording Tetris Attack, and would either be able to buy both of the NES games or one of the SNES shmups).

Also, my uncle has awesome PC games. I need to talk to him about some of these when he gets back tomorrow.
Dang!  What town did you get them from?
Regards, Uncle Dolan

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3049 on: March 28, 2008, 03:14:21 PM »
Davenport.

As far as the awesome PC games go...I'm now borrowing WarCraft III and the expansion.

« Reply #3050 on: March 29, 2008, 04:00:39 PM »
Davenport is what my grandma called couches.

-LD

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3051 on: March 29, 2008, 05:21:20 PM »
That's not unusual to me. That's what my mom calls couches.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3052 on: March 29, 2008, 11:43:53 PM »
Never heard that before, ever.
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3053 on: March 30, 2008, 05:52:32 AM »
Got Brawl yesterday. It's, like, pretty okay.
every

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #3054 on: March 31, 2008, 06:46:37 PM »
Got Brawl yesterday. It's, like, pretty okay.

About Brawl, I finally got the Meta Ridley and Ridley trophies in Brawl! And that puts my boss character trophy collection up to nine! Just Master Hand is left. Does anyone know how to get it's trophy?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #3055 on: March 31, 2008, 11:57:00 PM »
It's on the wall of unlocking. I think for beating Classic with every character but I'm not totally sure and I'm not going to look it up on the 'net for you. But it's an unlockable like that, not through throwing a stand at it.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #3056 on: April 01, 2008, 04:49:56 PM »
I think I got Paper Mario for beating Classic with every character.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3057 on: April 01, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
Some stuff I bought today.

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3058 on: April 01, 2008, 05:15:40 PM »
I'm envious.
Ditto used Machop!

Suffix