Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273237 times)

Captain Jim

• TwinklyMuffin
« Reply #3315 on: June 15, 2008, 12:08:41 AM »
Does she pick up the rice in the church where the wedding has been?
No! I don't want that!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3316 on: June 15, 2008, 07:46:24 AM »
I'm happy because I got a new cat today. Still miss the old one, though...
Anyway, her name's Elanor Rigby, and she's pretty much the most amazing cat evar. And no, she's not half-hairless.

That cat looks exactly like my cat. Spooky.
every

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3317 on: June 15, 2008, 07:52:49 AM »
I'm happy because next weekend I get to see Billy Joel. Sweeeet.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3318 on: June 16, 2008, 07:39:56 AM »
If you're looking for matches with us, you should come to #tmk and ask. A forum really isn't a good place to organize normal games.

1. What is #tmk?  I know I'll feel like a n00b when that question is answered.
2. No ones even registered me yet except for 2 people, so I can't really ask anyone yet.

I'm happy because I got a new cat today. Still miss the old one, though...
Anyway, her name's Elanor Rigby, and she's pretty much the most amazing cat evar. And no, she's not half-hairless.

I like Elanor Rigby; she's cute.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3319 on: June 16, 2008, 01:45:11 PM »
Does she pick up the rice in the church where the wedding has been?
You know, that'd be cool, but I don't think she does.

And there she is again. Also, my mom got a new cat on Caturday too. His name's Mini, and he's the second-most amazing cat evar. I don't have a picture of him, though.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2008, 01:47:11 PM by BriGuy92 »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #3320 on: June 16, 2008, 06:19:34 PM »
Does she run around a church crossdressing and then fake her own death to cover up the shame of being a crossdressing priest?

...wait

cute cat, though. :D
~I.S.~

« Reply #3321 on: June 16, 2008, 10:05:24 PM »
So did the cat taste good or what? Don't leave us hanging!!

« Reply #3322 on: June 17, 2008, 07:35:32 AM »
As of today I am offically done with middle school for the rest of my life. My reward? High school :(

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3323 on: June 17, 2008, 08:33:42 AM »
They're both about the same feeling, but of course now everything you do actually matters.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #3324 on: June 17, 2008, 09:57:00 AM »
They do feel much the same, except the hierarchy is more prominent in High School.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #3325 on: June 17, 2008, 09:59:55 AM »
It's really not that bad. I had a great time during high school (although my senior year kinda sucked).
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3326 on: June 17, 2008, 07:20:07 PM »
You and me both PaperLuigi. I missed a lot of senior trips but I'm making up for them this summer before heading off to Long Beach in the fall.

Besides, middle school blows. I'd rather relive my worst moments of high school over my best moments of middle school.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #3327 on: June 17, 2008, 10:36:33 PM »
I'm finally moving up to the level of Upperclassman this year, myself. Not that it matters...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #3328 on: June 18, 2008, 03:18:28 PM »
At some point while I was updating Diablo II from 1.00 to 1.12, every single piece of equipment I was wearing was nerfed into oblivion.

Why is this going in HOPEFUL? I don't know. Normally I'd be angry about something like this, but for some reason I'm just laughing. Maybe it's the fact that the most recent part of these updates supposedly lets me play without the disc.

Also, I received a phone call from my school's principal yesterday. Apparently I was unable to take precalculus due to a scheduling conflict - I'll be taking statistics instead. The good thing about this is that I was able to ask a question that would decide whether or not I'd be able to graduate on time - band and journalism both count for the fine arts requirement, so I don't have to take Spanish or art classes like I was thinking I'd have to, and will be able to graduate with my class instead of halfway through the following year.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #3329 on: June 19, 2008, 01:17:10 PM »
My birthday's in a few days, and so far I won an Atari 7800 on eBay for 35 dollars. 11 games included, 10 of which are 2600, one is 7800. It's unconfirmed as to if it works, but for that price, the games alone are worth it. I hope it works, so I can buy 7800 games.

I'll probably be getting another system or two.
Ditto used Machop!

Print