Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1273750 times)

« Reply #5670 on: March 27, 2012, 06:24:59 AM »
Is your name Sam?

Because someone named Sam is getting the money from your album sales apparently.

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time I met a Sam in real life (other than Samanthas). Seems like it'd be more common.

Anyway, if that is you, I should be able to backtrace you down and kidnap you now.
Also could you please visit bobbysq.com so I can get your IP?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5671 on: March 27, 2012, 09:12:24 AM »
Is your name Sam?

Because someone named Sam is getting the money from your album sales apparently.

Now that I think of it, I can't remember the last time I met a Sam in real life (other than Samanthas). Seems like it'd be more common.

Anyway, if that is you, I should be able to backtrace you down and kidnap you now.
That's not me, it's my dad.  Apparently PayPal's age limit is 21, and I really didn't want to lie about my age on something as tied to real life as a PayPal account.  So this temporary account is in his name.

Thanks, by the way
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5672 on: March 27, 2012, 02:35:26 PM »
Is your name Sam?

My name's Sam.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5673 on: March 27, 2012, 10:36:53 PM »
Apparently PayPal's age limit is 21
Really? Huh, I've had an account on there for at least a year, and I don't remember fudging my age...

Anyway, I downloaded that hard. Even signed my five dollars, if you look close enough.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5674 on: March 27, 2012, 10:49:54 PM »
My name's Sam.
From now on, I'm going to assume BP is Turtlekid's dad.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5675 on: March 28, 2012, 01:55:46 AM »
But the ponies.

It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5676 on: March 28, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
My Little Disownies?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5677 on: March 28, 2012, 01:42:14 PM »
Really? Huh, I've had an account on there for at least a year, and I don't remember fudging my age...

Anyway, I downloaded that hard. Even signed my five dollars, if you look close enough.
Thanks, hope you like(d) it. 

[I guess I probably owe you a purchase of Distortions at this point.  Don't suppose you could hook me up with purchasing info?]

« Reply #5678 on: March 28, 2012, 08:11:20 PM »
I have my custom title now! Although, I have no idea what "Echo" means. Possibly due to me quoting stuff even when I don't need to?

« Reply #5679 on: March 28, 2012, 08:13:19 PM »
I have my custom title now! Although, I have no idea what "Echo" means. Possibly due to me quoting stuff even when I don't need to?
Even though I can't think of any cases of that.

« Reply #5680 on: March 29, 2012, 01:27:27 AM »
Perhaps it's because you double post.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5681 on: March 29, 2012, 04:07:58 AM »
Mystery of the ages
It's YOUR problem!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5682 on: March 29, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »
Thanks, hope you like(d) it. 

[I guess I probably owe you a purchase of Distortions at this point.  Don't suppose you could hook me up with purchasing info?]
It was pretty great! Oh, and here's my purchase page... could've sworn you'd bought it already.

Leaked cover art for Truttle's next album, Into the Face.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #5683 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:00 PM »
I actually do have the beginnings of another album in my head, but that's not it.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5684 on: March 29, 2012, 06:33:02 PM »
I actually do have the beginnings of another album in my head, but that's not it.
Any chance of a themed album with vocals or narration?  I love albums that tell or story of have a common theme like Pink Floyd's The Wall, Queensryche's Operation Mindcrime, Powerman 5000's When Worlds Collide.  An album like this in your style would be awesome.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print