Poll

How do you say Emo??

eemo
5 (62.5%)
emo
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Print

Author Topic: How do you say it? If there is more ways too.....  (Read 7135 times)

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2006, 10:09:50 PM »
What Markio said was good, but I don't get upset very often. I also agree that they think WAY to much of themselves.

Actually, Hot Topic or Freestyles isn't an EMO store, they just like to sell excotic and gothic things. There's no such thing as
"EMO pants" either. They just wear women's jeans for some strange reason. That, I don't understand...

Not to affend anyone, but when ever I go to shop for some clothes(No, not every weekend XD), I sometimes see more guys buying jeans in the women's section than actual girls! Has other girl noticed that before?

Excotic!? xD

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2006, 07:17:24 PM »
I dont hate emo kids, I just dont like them in general.  This one emo kid we were hanging out with on halloween (we= me and 10 of my friends) was all cool and stuff before we left (we just gabbed for awhile) and then we wanted to go back to one of my friends house, and the emo kid kept following us, even though he said he had things to do, then he started acting all bi-polar.  And we're like "Dude, we think its best if you just went home and cooled off for awhile, we don't want you hanging around us anymore"(my group of friends dont usually disregard anyone untill they start acting stupid or like a jerk) and the kid starts flippin out, and he's like, "Oh yeah?!" and he grabs this shovel and starts threatening us...  I'm not going to tell you anymore, but you get the idea, I was like holy crap dude, this kid is wackin out, he needs some serious help fast.....
I only watch [adult swim]

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2006, 08:00:16 PM »
A lot of the punks (which I guess would classify as an emo kid) and goths give me a hard time at my school. I never did anything to them. I don't really hate them, I just wouldn't spend my time with them. Plus I don't like emo, or goth rock. I'm an Ozzy person.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2006, 09:05:20 PM »
I dont hate emo kids, I just dont like them in general.  This one emo kid we were hanging out with on halloween (we= me and 10 of my friends) was all cool and stuff before we left (we just gabbed for awhile) and then we wanted to go back to one of my friends house, and the emo kid kept following us, even though he said he had things to do, then he started acting all bi-polar.  And we're like "Dude, we think its best if you just went home and cooled off for awhile, we don't want you hanging around us anymore"(my group of friends dont usually disregard anyone untill they start acting stupid or like a jerk) and the kid starts flippin out, and he's like, "Oh yeah?!" and he grabs this shovel and starts threatening us...  I'm not going to tell you anymore, but you get the idea, I was like holy crap dude, this kid is wackin out, he needs some serious help fast.....

I whould have beatin the crap out of that kid, grab the shovel while he has it and force him to the ground and then kicked a little sense into the freak.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2006, 09:09:44 PM »
Yes, and you would also have gone to prison for assault. And don't say it was "self-defense," because it wasn't.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2006, 09:15:11 PM »
Yes, and you would also have gone to prison for assault. And don't say it was "self-defense," because it wasn't.

Dude it would have been self defense because superstar said the kid picked up a shovel and started threatening him and his friends.

And also, where do you get your twisted knowlege of the law anyway?

1. Most people do not go to the police (plus the dude was messed up)
2. It is on halloween so the police can't exactly search for a group of kids
3. If this mental patient of a child even gave the police my description they would not spend hundreds of police hours looking for me

So do you understand now how dumb of a thing that was to say?

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2006, 09:15:49 PM »
Yes, that sounds like the appropriate and mature way to handle it.[/sarcasm]

Wow, I'm starting to think you're Yoshi55.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2006, 09:17:25 PM by Khold »

Game Over

• Banned
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2006, 09:18:42 PM »
Yes, that sounds like the appropriate and mature way to handle it.[/sarcasm]

Fighting is the only way to handle a situation like that. The guy was following him, they told them to leave nicely and he picks up a shovel.

You can either run around being chased by a guy with a shovel, run into the nearest house and tell the people there is a crazy guy following you, or you could be a man and either threaten to beat him up if he dosn't stop or just beat him up.

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2006, 10:02:54 PM »
Game Over, do you hear yourself talk? It's an emo kid, how much damage could he have done to SSM and his buddies? None.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2006, 10:09:28 PM »
Who cares what a person is like, as long as they're good people?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2006, 10:12:01 PM »
Self-defense would be doing anything possible to stop him from actually attacking. He wasn't attacking, so lunging at him and attacking him for it would be assault.  He may have started the threats, but you would've been the first to do the attacking.

You obviously have no clue about the meaning of self-defense and violence. No clue about ANYTHING lawful and moral, either, for that matter, it appears.

Actually, it doesn't matter anymore, because you're banned now.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
Amen.

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2006, 11:01:29 PM »
Fighting is the only way to handle a situation like that. The guy was following him, they told them to leave nicely and he picks up a shovel.

You can either run around being chased by a guy with a shovel, run into the nearest house and tell the people there is a crazy guy following you, or you could be a man and either threaten to beat him up if he dosn't stop or just beat him up.

I greatly apologize for commenting on this, because I have a bad sense in my head that I shouldn't be quoting a banned person, but I feel I must state my opinion. Game Over obviously had no idea what he was talking about, and I don't mean that in too bad of a way. Fighting is not the only way to handle any situation. Self defense shouldn't even exist, because if people just all got along in the first place, there would be no need.

[/ghandi]

« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2006, 04:47:20 PM »
Yet self-defense does exist. If someone threatened me with a weapon, I would be thinking about a battle/escape plan. If not, I'd be stupid and perhaps injured. Key word: threatened.

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2006, 05:35:35 PM »
Technically we would be sent in fr agrivated assault, but in the area I live, or the street we were on, cops werent within like a hundred miles I asure you.  I wouldnt do anything bad to him, just try and restrain him untill he's wore out.  I dont go for whats lawful, I go for whats right, I'll do what I have to do, and pay the conciquences for it.....
I only watch [adult swim]

Print