Print

Author Topic: The ANGST thread: Complain here!  (Read 1710007 times)

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #3795 on: December 26, 2007, 02:07:58 AM »
Probably the timings of the two are not compatible.

« Reply #3796 on: December 26, 2007, 09:42:39 AM »
Even worse, the spinoff American Pie Presents series has been released yearly. Band Camp in 2005, Naked Mile in 2006, and now Beta House in 2007. Reminds me of Mario Party.

That'd make an awesome game.

Yes it would. Mario and his friends would be the game pieces, and could run around various themed board collecting coins and stars, to see who.. What? It's already been done?

I have angst because I have to go back to work and my mom and dad still have an entire week off. I also have angst because Christmas day, the entire Burger King coporation closed for the day, but it still counts as one of my days off.(Burger King sucks)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3797 on: December 26, 2007, 10:52:45 AM »
I have minor ANGST because I do not yet have Metroid Prime 3. My dad said he would get it for me, but for whatever reason, he went out looking for Super Mario Galaxy instead. Fortunately, all the places he went to were sold out, because somebody else had bought me Super Mario Galaxy already. He said he would get me Metroid soon, though.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #3798 on: December 26, 2007, 11:03:53 AM »
I have angst because I have to go back to work and my mom and dad still have an entire week off. I also have angst because Christmas day, the entire Burger King coporation closed for the day, but it still counts as one of my days off.(Burger King sucks)

Maybe it sucks to work there, but I love Burger King's food. ^_^
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3799 on: December 26, 2007, 11:45:18 AM »
Well, if I had a choice between McDonalds and BK, I'd go for BK, since a Tripple Whopper is the most deliciously enormous thing ever (in fact, eating more than one within a day will probably kill you). However, if there were a Wendy's nearby, I'd go for that; even their cheap food is still pretty tasty.
every

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3800 on: December 26, 2007, 02:40:38 PM »
I have Angst because I'm trying to find a DS Lite, but they all sold out on Christmas and haven't been restocked yet.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3801 on: December 26, 2007, 09:10:12 PM »
I can't beat Lou on Guitar Hero 3. >_<

The song is easy, it's just that as soon as he does the "Lefty Flip", or "Double Notes", then it spirals me to the ground, and I lose.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3802 on: December 26, 2007, 11:15:26 PM »
I beat him in 5 tries. You just have to use Whammy when he has an extremely fast chain of green notes at the beginning of his second solo.

« Reply #3803 on: December 26, 2007, 11:51:54 PM »
Battles are easy. All you have to do is use your powerup during a Star Power phrase, so the opposing player screws up and doesn't get the powerup.

I beat Lou on Hard difficulty using this tactic, and I was even using the standard controller instead of a guitar.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #3804 on: December 26, 2007, 11:59:32 PM »
Wow. I was stuck playing GH2 with the standard controller for a while until I got GH3, and it's a miserable experience. I applaud anyone who can master using the standard controller.
every

« Reply #3805 on: December 27, 2007, 12:10:18 AM »
Yeah. It's a lot tougher than anyone would think. I did it because:

1) My guitar is broken
2) You get achievements for beating the game on Hard with the controller and for getting 15 straight online victories with the controller (both are achieved)

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #3806 on: December 28, 2007, 02:28:40 PM »
I beat Lou on Hard difficulty using this tactic,
Problem is, I'm trying to beat him on Expert.

I imagine persistence would lead to my victory, but I get frustrated sometimes.

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #3807 on: December 29, 2007, 08:43:59 PM »
Well, my computer's been dead for almost a week now and although my step-brother said he'd try to find a power supply for me, he's never called me back. I think this is a tad bit ridiculous since I happen to watching after two of his kids at the moment. It's kinda fun (multiplayer Mario Party ftw), but it doesn't change the fact that this is a bit unfair.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #3808 on: December 30, 2007, 01:47:30 PM »
I just droped my laptop and the whole screen shattered, my laptop is still working, but you can see anything on the screen except for about 3inches in the top-left corner! Worst part is my warrenty would have covered that but expired yesterday!
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3809 on: December 30, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »
That sounds too coincidental to be true.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print