Print

Author Topic: (Dice-number)-word story  (Read 61232 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #120 on: April 07, 2002, 08:46:55 PM »
He collected his winnings of 5 gold coins. (6)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #121 on: April 17, 2002, 04:12:17 PM »
"I'm rich!" he shouted.  Then he (Who is he?) (5.5)
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

« Reply #122 on: April 18, 2002, 02:21:50 PM »
said, "i'm probably mario. but wh

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #123 on: April 18, 2002, 02:22:19 PM »
said, "i'm probably mario. but wh
<3.5 to get rid of the half words>

_0-/<______________
who wants to buy a skunkle?
_0-/<):________________
Y8FooD...well, you did

« Reply #124 on: April 18, 2002, 04:28:28 PM »
at if I'm not? (pi)
Why is the word ''dictionary'' in the dictionary? If you don't know what a dictionary is, you wouldn't know to look in the dictionary to find the definition of dictionary.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #125 on: April 18, 2002, 07:49:35 PM »
(pi = 22/7 kind of, so the "d" is the first letter of a 7 letter word.)

Well, then I'll d------ (5 6/7 to get rid of the 1/7)

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

« Reply #126 on: May 04, 2002, 07:35:57 PM »
I want you to post here again!

----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

Edited by - Anonymous Mario Fan on 5/4/2002 6:37:52 PM
----------
Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, MARIO, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned. [Mario sinned!]

« Reply #127 on: May 05, 2002, 06:21:15 AM »
-estroy whoever it was that said (3)

--- 2002 Bad Awards --- Given to the worst.
Worst videogame console: X-Box
Worst computer/videogame company: Microsoft
Stupidest person on earth: Bill Gates
Ugliest person on earth: Britney Spears

Edited by - The_Millionaire on 5/5/2002 5:21:45 AM

« Reply #128 on: May 12, 2002, 05:05:03 PM »
"Hi I'm Bob." (10)
Yeah! Us Yoshis are the best! We eat and eat and help Mario and eat and lose our kids...and...other stuff.

« Reply #129 on: June 01, 2002, 01:47:29 PM »
"I really like to play Yoshi's Cookie and Tetris Attack." (10)

----------
----------

« Reply #130 on: November 21, 2002, 09:24:30 PM »
Hmmm, the old (number) word story. Time to revive it!

Beginning a new story, Mario wakes up and finds himself (4)

Edited by - CashCrazed on 11/21/2002 7:25:20 PM
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #131 on: November 21, 2002, 09:29:07 PM »
in Bowser's twin bed. (10)

----------
----------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #132 on: November 22, 2002, 01:00:43 AM »
But Peach was mad because Mario didn't tell her where (4)

Ooh Heh
Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #133 on: November 22, 2002, 10:47:22 PM »
the hell he went. (9)

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

« Reply #134 on: November 22, 2002, 10:51:22 PM »
Which is why Peach started liking Luigi. Meanwhile, Bowser (3)

----------
----------

Print