Print

Author Topic: Ha! I was right!  (Read 1473 times)

« on: May 21, 2002, 04:55:30 PM »
Well, I remember a while ago saying that it would be more practical to release Yoshi's Island as SMA3.  Everyone else said it would be SMB3, so I then changed my mind.  Now I look at the TMK homepage and see "Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3", which is coming soon.  Also Mario Party 4, confirmed for Oct. 28, 2002, surprised me!  I thought it was so late because it had practically nothing!  Ah well, I'll probably get Game&Watch Gallery 4, cause those Mario G&W mini-games are incredibly fun!  Wario World will probably be a hit, and there's no doubt about SMS.  But SMB3 should come soon on its own cartridge.  It shouldn't be an SMA game though, just SMB3 with a "Classic" and "Modern".  I hope they have a good idea for SMA3, because MB wouldn't fit with that.  Perhaps Tetris Attack or something.

Anyway, I'm happy to hear this, and all those new games coming that are Mario related!  I'll get G&W 4 and Yoshi's Story for GBA cause I don't have YSt.  So, no Yoshi's Island remake for me!

As for SMS, that screenshot with Toad sinking is cool!  Wow, and I'm sure cleaning up the community will just be the first "task" in the game.  Perhaps the second will be collecting the Sunshine coins, which would explain why there's the Sunshine Coin accumulation bar in some screenshots and not others.  Ah well, as long as Bowser's in it!

Thank you TMK.  You have provided me with endless Mario information that I would not give up.  TMK is always the site that I go to "first" whenever I go on the internet.  Nintendo.com is cool, but it doesn't have good enough Mario information, unlike TMK!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2002, 06:36:55 PM »
If they smashed Yoshi's Island and Tetris Attack in the same cartridge *drool* there is a 100-150% chance I'd buy it. *more drool*

Tetris Attack and YI are without a doubt my 2 favorite games on the SNES.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print