Print

Author Topic: fingi forums are so primitive compared to other message boards.  (Read 1777 times)

« on: June 24, 2002, 11:32:00 PM »
it is. i mean, we cant tmk just get a different message board?!

all we get her is a sig!

but........... im a proud member of http://www.ranklists.com/ubb/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

hehehehe.  there im crash bandicoot and my avatar, my sig, and  my sig pics rock.

hohohohohoho!

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2002, 09:57:05 PM »
hey........ im a member there too!

i saw your stuff.  oh, and its FUNGI.

not fingi.

sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.
sorry, i saw an opening that seemed to scream out attack.

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2002, 08:02:30 AM »
What are you hoping for?  TMK allows you to post topics and replies, and allows you to speak your mind.  That's what you get at a messageboard...no...the best messageboard there is!  The only boards I actually enjoyed was VGDC forums and Fungi Forums.

And as for you, you need to go back to school and learn English!

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2002, 12:47:15 AM »
"speak your mind"?

bull ****. everyone is entitled to there opinion, and thats true.  and by the way, i have freedom elsewhere.

one god, one market, one truth, one consumer........

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2002, 08:29:25 AM »
Yes, I know.  You are entitled to an opinion, and no one is stopping you.  Yes, sometimes I agree with you.  I have to admit I'd love a board that's brightly coloured, with bustling background, and allows you to have your own pic and icon, as well as make your own password.  My favourite board was VGDC forums, until it died, and hardly no one visits anymore.

Print