Print

Author Topic: Differences between Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64...  (Read 1403 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: November 04, 2002, 08:14:39 AM »
I was wondering what the main differences between Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine are. Other than the different gameplay elements of the two games, the fact Luigi is STILL not in a new major Mario game, and the fact that Yoshi makes a return to Super Mario Sunshine...what else is different between the two games?
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2002, 11:22:35 PM »
The play controls are improved, but Mario can't duck.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2002, 06:27:23 AM »
Okay, I knew Mario couldn't duck because I played the game demo at a local GameStop (formerly called FuncoLand). If Mario can't duck, then that means he can't do the backflip or long jump anymore - since both those moves required Mario to duck to perform them.

Does the new Yoshi in Super Mario Sunshine still have his yelps and howls like in Yoshi's Story?
---_---_---_---

Nintendo is back, bigger and better than ever! GameCube rules!

Sony's PlayStation 2 is cool, also!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print