Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22833 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2003, 05:53:44 PM »
I would love to work at Nintendo Land... or world or whatever it was. I would want to be Luigi, my favorite of the Bros. I had a dream once, after playing SMA on the way to my grandparents house that I could jump like Luigi. I went from rooftop to rooftop all over the neighborhood, and if I ducked then jumped, I could jump ever higher. My feet even did the little running thing Luigi's feet do when he jump, he he he ^_^!

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2003, 11:56:33 PM »
Sapphira you think of loads of Mario dreams,i only thought of that weird one i posted b4...heres more about it.If you didnt pay your tax,baby bowser would come the next day to pick double!,yes double the tax money you owe already!If you couldnt pay the tax again then you would do community service...for bowser!as in serving food for bowser,etc.for 1 week.I was a yellow shyguy called zippo.There were loads of koopas in my town for some reason...you could go out of town & train to raise combat lvls(i did say its an RPG in my other post)& if you visited other ppls towns on there memory card,it would add to your world so if you walked out of your town,through some scrubs,then you would find your friends town,without use of there memory card!You could make up towns,caves to explore for treasure to sell,but the further you went,the enemies would get stronger!(NPC enemies)If you got to the treasure,if you put a warp pipe in ur backpack,you would warp from the treasure room to outside the cave,then go to the jewelers to sell all your treasure,get more furniture,make your house bigger,etc.Theres endless possibilities.They should make a game out of my dream,that would be cool.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2003, 04:48:58 PM »
Back when super mario 64 came out I had a dream that bowser had come out of a tent and had red eyes and alot of silverware for hands and threw it at the fire face on the lethal lava land face that was on the portrait.          now that was a weird dream...

"elmo knows where you live"

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2003, 05:06:37 PM »
I had this dream when I was in SSBM and the boss was King Koppa from SMB the movie and I had to throw him into a lava pit. The stage looked like hyrule castle from SSB. It was strange because I never played SSBM before that dream.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2003, 08:03:21 PM »
I've dreamed about video games in the past, probably after spending too much time playing the games I dreamed about. However, I don't remember them well enough to say anything about them. The dream I want to mention is neither about Mario nor about games in general.

Last night, I dreamed that Chupperson was here, at my house. It was as if he was just a friend of mine over for the afternoon. And that's all the more I remember (I don't remember dreams very well).

If you ask me, that was really weird. When I got up this morning, I was thinking of telling Chupperson about it. But then it got even weirder: I checked the forums, and there was this topic called "Mario Dreams," which was started only three days ago. So I figured, "Why not?" and decided to tell of my dream in here.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2003, 08:33:41 PM »
Must be because my stratagy is to throw the opponent of in SSB.

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2003, 10:17:19 PM »
Watoad, that is the most interesting dream I've heard of in a long time. Heh. For multiple reasons.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2003, 10:22:34 PM »
Are you two friends outside of this forum?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2003, 10:54:11 PM »
No.
I live in Oklahoma, he lives in Washington, and we've never met.
But I think I had a dream about Watoad coming to my house too, although he looked like one of my friends, because I don't know what he looks like.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2003, 11:15:16 PM »
Oh. Weird.

Hey, I have a question for everyone (or ANYone): When you dream, do you see it in first person (as you would view it normally in the world, from your point of view), or in third person--like you're watching yourself from an uninvolved perspective?

It varies for me. A lot of times, though, I'm not even in the dream--just watching what's happening like it's a movie or something.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2003, 06:59:13 AM »
I'me alwayse in therd person, because It's always eser to controll (yes' controle) my dreams that way. I dreame that I controll this univers calld deadhouse that controlles all dead nitendo cariters and viresis. I'll explane It lator.

Mariogiy=5
uvg=4

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

Jman

• Score
« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2003, 04:08:34 PM »
Awhile back, I'm talking about the n64 days, I had a dream that was sort of a movie.  It was like The Windwaker game.  There would be a movie, and then I would step in and take control of myself.  I was walking around when I ran into my 3 favorite video game characters, Sonic, Mario, and Kirby.

Much much later, Mario and Link were about to die, when I suddenly woke up to my alarm clock. (I know this sounds like a fanfic, but it was so detailed , and it was a really long dream.  I believe I slept for 10 hours.)
I fell back asleep.  It took a couple seconds to get back to my place in the dream, where Mario and Link were dying because I had to get comfortable again.  Then, I was back in the dream.  Mario and Link were about to die, when Sonic came and sped them out of there.  Suddenly, the enemy came and appeared.  But it wasn't Bowser, Gannon or Dedede, It was Ash Ketchum. (I think of that airhead as a villain because I am anti Pokemon.)  Ash did a bunch of talking about his master plan to kill Nintendo, but while he was talking, Mario and I grabbed sonic's quill.  "OW!!! Sonic yelled in pain.  But he wasn't mad after Mario stabbed Ash through the head with the quill.  Everything was sunny again.  That was the end of the dream. Kirby also ate Ash and Pikachu after Ash died.

Long live the Mario Brothers!

Edited by - Jman on 5/5/2003 6:56:41 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2003, 08:42:45 PM »
I usually dream first-person, but occasionally I see what I perceive to be myself, even though I might look different. Sometimes no one pays attention to me and it's weird, and sometimes I'm the life of the party...er, dream.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2003, 10:06:33 PM »
Oh yeah, I had another dream a while back ago. This was while I was planning to rent Luigi's Mansion the first time, but before I actually got to rent it.

It was basically what my mind was interpreting the game to be like, only more movie/fanfic like. I (as in Luigi, who was in 3rd person) was searching around the mansion. It was pitch black, and the windows were all open, causing the curtains to sway from the gusty wind (which was howling).
He was going thru several rooms and came across a little girl ghost (not Sue Pea). She was really familiar in some creepy, freaky sort of way.
Somehow, Luigi ended up outside the Mansion, and since there was a really bad storm, he had to get back inside. There were all these ghosts blocking the way and trying to freak me (er..him) out.
I think Daisy was trapped inside and taken hostage by a portrait ghost, but my memory's really fuzzy, so I'm not sure.

--------------------

« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2003, 06:55:50 PM »
I yousule get my work don durind the nite. Ime a sinitest, sapiria is a librarian, and CW is a worior (just to name a few)

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

Print