Print

Author Topic: Mario Dreams  (Read 22834 times)

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2003, 07:32:27 PM »
I HAD THE WIERDEST DREAM!!!!  A few years ago, before SM64 came out, I had a dream that I was playing with Mario's face!  I was stretching it into wierd positions and watching it snap back into place when I let go.  Also I had a dream about Kirby 64 where I was trying to get the crystal where you have to go through the water, break the brown and green door, and somehow get the crystal.  I had a dream that said to use the hamster dude because he could climb walls.  When I tried it, IT WORKED!!!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2003, 07:40:46 PM »
I usually don't remember my dreams unless I write them done when I wake up.  I've never had a Mario dream that I remember, but I have fell asleep seeing Tetris pieces fall several times after playing the game late at night.  
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2003, 08:19:08 PM »
I had a dream where I solved a puzzle from Tetris Attack I was having difficulty on... (5-1, first set. Yes, it isn't THAT hard, but this was the night I got the game.) and the solution worked.

I ALWAYS dream in the third person. No exceptions. Normally, I dream about characters that don't even exist in the real world. It's odd. I think I've been in about 2 of my dreams. And one of those lasted some 10 seconds.

Anyways, Mario dreams... I've had three. I can't remember much about any of them but the last 1. (I described it somewhere on the Mario Bar or something. I'm too lazy to describe it again) And then there was the "Going Nowhere" dream where there was a 4 in one cartridge on the SNES which had:

"Going Nowhere" - A game starring Yoshi with the YI graphical style. Half platform, half puzzle.

Mario Party 35 - With Next-gen console graphics, too!

Billiards Cave Wars - Need I say more? My dreams are messed up.

The Game that Makes No Sense- Well, in this one, you ride a snowboard down a variety of objects, and all sorts of weird junk tries to kill you, including:

A life size piggy bank
A toy helicopter
A large donut
A large hammer
A large Mobius strip

And so on. And that was just the first level. You ditch the snowboard in the 2nd level, but that's all I remember.

Weird, eh?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2003, 06:06:37 AM »
I also had a dream once that in SM64, I got around the barrier that you run into when you try to get to the Peach picture.  I jumped into the now bowser painting, and TWO Marios jumped out!  One was drawn a little worse.   So I jump into the painting a few more times, and a badly drawn Luigi pops out!  Then I backfliped into a second Secret Slide!  I got the 121st star!  Until...  BEEP!  BEEP!  BEEP!  NO!  My alarm clock!  Curse you!

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2003, 10:24:01 AM »
You know what? I just remembered a dream I had  several months ago (December, maybe?). It was actually about the new Mario Kart game (which, at the time, hardly anything was known about it.) I'm starting to freak out! (You'll see what I mean).

I dreamt, well, about what the new Mario Kart game would be like. (duh.) There were all the 8 classic characters, and of course Daisy and Waluigi.
One of the tracks was Rainbow Cruise (or Ride, whichever), from SM64 (and SSBM). Actually, I think this was a bonus track/round. You had to steer the ship around that mountaintop thing for specific number of laps in a certain amount of time. (I think the other drivers passed by me (I was Mario), and for some reason I was trying to run over them. >:) Heheh.)

Another level was in Isle Delfino. One thing I noticed, though: the drivers weren't in normal karts. They were in these different shaped vehicles similar to those 4-wheel dirt bikes. (can't remember what they're called.) It's kind of hard to describe.

The freaky thing is, MKDD has an Isle Delfino level and Daisy and Waluigi (those didn't seem too surprising), and what REALLY freaks me out is that the vehicles are similar to the ones in my dream!!! And this was several MONTHS before any screenshots developed!!

Ahhhhhhhhh!! Two of my Mario dreams have come true!!! Does this mean any more possibly could!!??  O_o *Twilight Zone music plays* ...That would be cool, though. Freaky, but cool. :)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2003, 12:39:14 PM »
Talk about (sorry about my spelling) Dai za voo. You must be phyisic or something. I'm phyco!

It''s ah me Marioguy!
I HATE JON!!! He betrayed me. So now everyone can have his picture.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2003, 01:22:31 PM »
It's deja vu --I didn't add all those accents, though. They're on all the vowels.

It's really weird! I've had other dreams where bits and pieces of them came true, too! It's really freaky! (I can't remember any more specifically right now.)

Oh here's a non-related dream experience that happens to me ALL THE TIME!! Whenever I'm reading something--whether it be homework, comics, a book, etc--as I'm reading a word, at the EXACT SAME TIME, someone else says that very same word. I'm not talking about common words like 'the' or 'house' or 'chair' or 'ran' or stuff like that; I'm talking about unusal words that aren't used very often. And when a person (in the room, on the TV, etc.) says it, they're NOT reading aloud the same material as me. I'm talking about a totally different, unrealated conversation.

Totally freaky!! Maybe I *am* psychic or something. This stuff happens too often and randomly to be coincidences, in my opinion.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2003, 08:17:24 PM »
It's déjà vu. You don't need HTML to make special symbols.

Sapphira is a mutant! Maybe even an X-Man, or X-Woman . . . or whatever.

Lizard Dude’s sig is my favorite.
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #38 on: May 16, 2003, 08:23:40 PM »
Heheh...Actually, I'm not very mutant, according to thespark.com. Maybe I should retake it, though.

Oh, and I know how to make the li'l accents and symbols. I was just too lazy. See?--é, Ñ, ú, â„¢, etc.

---
Okay, I'm 45% mutant. (Heh. Sonic screams. That's me, all right. :) )

--------------------

Edited by - Sapphira on 5/16/2003 7:31:43 PM

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #39 on: May 16, 2003, 08:38:24 PM »
Thing said I was only 52% mutant. Darn thing, I know I'm more of a mutant than that. Heh.
You know, Sapphira, I have experiences with my family where we say the exact same thing out of nowhere. It's weird.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #40 on: May 16, 2003, 08:58:14 PM »
I know I'm more mutant than that, too. :) Those weren't very good questions, in my opinion. Oh, and I do the same thing, CW, but it's usually with my mom. Maybe deep within our subconsciouses she and I are  telepathicly linked. Heh.

There's an ESP test at emode.com, but the results keep changing for me. (Gah! I accidently hit back, and it recalculated my test, changing the results. Some of the answers are randomly generated.) I want to know the *PERCENTAGE* I have, not which type I am (which was clairvoyance--ability to see the unknown--the first time. Then I was a precog (seeing future) (heh. Like Minority Report), and now I have "remote viewing," (seeing places). Meh, whatever. I don't even believe in that psychic junk, unless it's from God, like prophets and stuff. This stuff is too freaky and incomprehendible, in my opinion.  @_@

--------------------

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #41 on: May 16, 2003, 09:00:28 PM »
Ditto.
That was a joke.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #42 on: May 16, 2003, 09:08:47 PM »
Ditto to what part?

--------------------
If things don’t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2003, 12:13:22 AM »
I remember a dream I had when I was a young lad. It was right after Super Mario 3 came out( looooooong time ago) and I played it a the toy store on one of the Player's Choice 10 machines. On the map screen I saw the little bridge down by the castle and since I ran out of time, I never got to it to find out that it wasn't a stage. Anyhoo, I had a dream that night that I went into a stage that took place on a long bridge. I was Luigi(I'm always Luigi in my Mario based dreams) and had to hop over hammer bros. while avoiding falling fish. Its was kinda cool how I can remember things that happened real early in my life but can't remember what I got for my birthday. Last night I had a cool dream where I made a carnival ride, where you would jump on a Mario style spring board and land on a giant airbag. Everybody from the Fungi Forums (at least my subconscience versions of them) where there and tried to jump on each other. It was funny!

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2003, 08:06:46 PM »
Ditto to "I don't even believe in that psychic junk, unless it's from God, like prophets and stuff. This stuff is too freaky and incomprehensible, in my opinion."
That was a joke.

Print