Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 478159 times)

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #480 on: May 19, 2006, 03:58:21 PM »
How Toadsworth got the Bros. to Brooklyn theory:  He used a very mystical warp pipe kept secret and protected by the royal family that was only to be used by the royal family in case of a really really really really really bad emergency.  Any use of the warp pipe if the emergency was not dire, was strictly forbidded because no good ruler should runaway from the problem the Kingdom is facing.  Since it was so ancient nobody knew where it went exactly, but Toadsworth knew that to protect the kingdom and the Bros. from future attacks that he had to send them away so he did.  Even though the  Mushroom Kindgdom lost a war and the Kingdom fell into the hands of the Koopa Empire, he was still able to protect the Bros. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 04:01:26 PM by fuzzy »
"If you want to make enemies, try to change something."--Woodrow Wilson

« Reply #481 on: May 19, 2006, 06:03:32 PM »
An ancient and mystical warp pipe used only for the royal family transports people to....

Brookyln's sewers?
Senior Mariology professor

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #482 on: May 19, 2006, 08:24:43 PM »
It would have to.  Green pipes are not exactly sticking out everywhere are they?  I would much rather teleport to a sewer and work my way up from there then stay in a dangerous place that is going to be destroyed.  Plus noboby made up that fact, Nintendo did, so that is just the way the story goes!  And another thing, it would be better for people of the Mushroom World to appear underground in hiding then out in the open where everyone would be afraid of them.  Building an underground community would have to be done.  And who ever said since the warp pipe is used by the royal family it had to lead to somewhere luxerious?  It is just a simple but effective escape pipe.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #483 on: May 19, 2006, 10:27:12 PM »
Almost like the movie's Dinohattin(sp?).
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #484 on: May 20, 2006, 07:06:00 AM »
Ever since I saw the Super Show, I always liked to think that the warp was in Mario and Luigi's basement.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #485 on: May 20, 2006, 08:55:45 AM »
So, if there's trouble, there's a civilization of talking fungi and a beautiful princess living in the basement of two plumbing brothers in Brooklyn?  Hey!  this is sounding good! *goes to fanfiction.net*
Regards, Uncle Dolan

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #486 on: May 20, 2006, 09:38:26 AM »
Next part:  The Bros. eventually get adopted by an Italian couple and the Bros. live happily in Brookly for many years.  First they got jobs as construction workers (Donkey Kong) or perhaps demolitioners (Wrecking Crew) but decided they really wanted to be plumbers because of the better pay.  They became very popular, so popular in fact that they were sent on a mission to find out why monster were coming out of the sewers (Mario Bros.) And that is when they found a huge green pipe that the monsters were coming out of-the portal to the Mushroom World.  From there, they saved the Mushroom World from Bowser and his troops in Super Mario Bros.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #487 on: May 20, 2006, 09:42:15 AM »
Why there were monsters coming out of the sewers in the first place:  Kamek had finially discoverd where the Bros. were hiding after many many many many year of searching.  So he used the mystical warp pipe to send monsters into the other world to find and kill the Bros. and perhaps to take over the world inside the pipe.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #488 on: May 20, 2006, 10:56:12 AM »
Kamek trying to take over our world?  He'd have to get by the world leaders of 1981 in order to accomplish that.  Why D.K. kidnapped Pauline, and why he has appeared with beings of the Mushroom World: Kamek indeed discoved the Bros.' wereabouts, and brainwashed one of the Kongs from the Kongo.  He sent the Kong to the other world to kidnap the older brother's girlfriend.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #489 on: May 20, 2006, 04:17:18 PM »
So, if there's trouble, there's a civilization of talking fungi and a beautiful princess living in the basement of two plumbing brothers in Brooklyn?  Hey!  this is sounding good! *goes to fanfiction.net*

It's kind similar to Alice Through The Looking Glass and I belive a few concepts from the games are based on Alice in Wonderland.

fuzzy

• Banned
« Reply #490 on: May 20, 2006, 06:17:48 PM »
The creator of Mario with the big long name that I do not know how to spell, has said that Alice In Wonderland inspired him to create Super Mario Bros.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2006, 06:20:16 PM by fuzzy »

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #491 on: May 20, 2006, 07:46:08 PM »
It's Shigeru Miyamoto.  The name is not that long, fuzzy.  I've heard MUCH longer names.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #492 on: May 20, 2006, 09:22:31 PM »
The creator of Mario with the big long name that I do not know how to spell = 59 letters.
Shigeru Miyamoto = 15 letters.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #493 on: May 20, 2006, 09:31:15 PM »
Or, if you don't want to call him that, you can call him Spaghetti and Meatballs. :P
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #494 on: May 21, 2006, 12:53:04 AM »
A Toad army eh?  Sounds interesting...I can't imagine what their weapons would be though.  Guns don't exactly fit into the Marioverse.  Maybe they wouldn't be soldiers...healers, possibly.  They could concoct super mushrooms. 

There was a Toad guard in Paper Mario 1, remember?  They wore ponchos and carried little spears... those guys ruled, actually...
Haters gonna hate

Print