Print

Author Topic: Shaving  (Read 10419 times)

« on: February 14, 2006, 10:50:35 PM »
If you shave something, what do you use to shave it?

---
Traditionally, I used a Gillette Trac II Plus, but this Christmas break forgot all my stuff at home and bought some BiC Sensitive Shavers (one blade). Let me tell you, don't shave with your pen manufacturer's products because it hurts.

Today was a day of happiness, however, because I got a Gillette Mach 3 Turbo. It is wonderful!

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 10:59:50 PM »
Electric razors are one of the most ingenious inventions on the planet (right after Mario and videogames).  Some people think electric razors are not as "effective" as the manual ones, but hey, it works just fine for me.

Plus, you don't get cuts. Good stuff.
lumpia (LOOM'·pee·ah") n.
A Filipino variation of the egg roll. It consists of more meat, less vegetable and is generally better tasting. :p

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 11:01:25 PM »
I usually only shave about once or twice a week. Previously, I left the mustache alone, but I started shaving that off as well. I use Gilette disposable razors (Any kind, they're all fine).

Though I should admit that I do not use any kind of shaving cream or lotion. I shave after getting out of the shower before heading to bed.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 11:06:15 PM »

I just use basic soap and water.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 11:09:45 PM by Sapphira »
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 11:09:49 PM »
 Ah, shaving. It's something I'm forced to do at least once every two days, if I'm going to look well-kept. Though I've been known to be lazy and keep the rugged look for a few days, I generally keep it clean.

Anyway, in highschool, when it wasn't so bad I used an electric razor. The name doesn't stick with me, probably because it's a generic one. These days I stick to my blade. It may take a bit longer, but it really does result in a closer shave. The blade I use is a "Gillette Mach 3 Power." It's one of those fancy blades that vibrate. I can't imagine shaving without it.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 11:21:19 PM »
Gillette Mach 3 Turbo.
That was a joke.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2006, 12:03:22 AM »
I dunno the name of it, but it's the one that has three flat circles on it in a sort of triangular formation.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2006, 12:16:39 AM »
Gillette Mach 3 Turbo.

The same. I only use water because I'm lazy.
~I.S.~

« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2006, 12:49:17 AM »
Hahahaha!.. Sorry! I thought it was kind of funny that Sapphira posted a picture of a razor (it's almost 1am here.. I've had a long day and I need sleep..)

Anyway, I use a Gilette razor (not an electric one), and lots of shaving cream and warm water.. then sometimes, some after shave.

I have very sensitive skin, and I really don't like shaving around my neck area. I'm also extremely ticklish. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2006, 02:02:54 AM »
I use shaving cream to the max. Maybe not as neccessary now that I have actual advanced technology at my disposal.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2006, 11:19:48 AM »
 Water doesn't cut it for me. Generic brand shaving cream gets the job done.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2006, 11:24:59 AM by Black Mage »

« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2006, 12:27:23 PM »
Shave.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2006, 02:31:08 PM »
'Gillette CostomPlus', and 'edge Pro Gel'.  Nothing fancy or high tech, just something that has blades and the lubricating strip.  People like me that have sensitive faces NEED that lubricating strip.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2006, 02:41:15 PM »
I use good ol' bic razors and generic shaving cream.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2006, 07:24:21 PM »
Schlick or something.

Print