Poll

Which button do you use to shoot on Star Fox Command? (ONLY answer if you've played the game.)

L
3 (33.3%)
R
0 (0%)
Up
2 (22.2%)
Left
0 (0%)
Right
3 (33.3%)
Down
0 (0%)
A
0 (0%)
B
1 (11.1%)
Y
0 (0%)
X
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Print

Author Topic: Shoot Button on Star Fox Command  (Read 5051 times)

« on: September 09, 2006, 01:41:35 AM »
This is the first game I've ever used Right on the D-pad to shoot. It just felt the most comfortable that way and my thumb naturally went there.

What do you use?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2006, 10:22:33 AM »
Meh, I'm very normal, I just use the L button.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2006, 10:53:15 AM »
You mean the controls in SFC can be changed? Cool. Hopefully I'll get it soon.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2006, 11:21:57 AM »
No, but every button is shoot, because the screen does everything else.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2006, 03:06:03 PM »
Every single possible button besides Start and Select do the same thing. It reminds me of Sonic.

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2006, 11:28:56 AM »
I use the L button too. It's the most comfortable way for me.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2006, 09:12:55 PM »
Lizard Dude, you're gonna have to put an option for "I've never played Star Fox Command."  You know people can't control their votin' fingers!
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2006, 09:34:58 PM »
Except that if you view the results, you notice that only three people have voted. Those three votes correspond with the replies to this topic. 1800TH POST WOO
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
Is that so?  I'm afraid your internet must be malfunctioning--as I see four votes.

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2006, 01:56:10 AM »
(ONLY answer if you've played the game.)

That's not enough?

I also see a fourth vote for X? Was that a person (DeadAwake) who hasn't played SFC or is it a lefty?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2006, 05:40:31 PM »
Is that so?  I'm afraid your internet must be malfunctioning--as I see four votes.
Note that about an hour and a half passed between our votes. That's easily enough time for another person to have voted.

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2006, 08:40:28 PM »
That's quite moot considering the point of contention.  In any case, perhaps we will never know the identity of the real voter.  Mwahahaha!

« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2006, 01:14:00 AM »
The X Button voter is now gone. I still suspect MaxVance. :)

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2006, 10:54:09 AM »
I don't even have SFC (yet). Perhaps somebody else here has it and just hasn't come forward with his or her ownership of it.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2006, 02:35:16 PM »
I use just about every button on the left side (not counting the Power button). I mainly use the directional pad, but will periodically use the L button.

EDIT: I've grown used to using the L button now, after beating the third mission and finally beating Star Wolf.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 05:25:23 PM by Mr.Melee »
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Print