Print

Author Topic: Please quit with Pokémon bashing and talk about Mario!  (Read 7733 times)

« on: June 02, 2000, 08:46:27 PM »
I am sick and tired of Mario fans bashing Pokémon!  This is giving me a headache!  We are here to talk about Mario, not bash Pokémon!  There are Mario fans who are Pokémon fans, such as myself and King_Gengar, too so please, quit with this bashing of Pokémon!  Now are we gonna talk about Mario or what?

Ralph Wiggium:  What''''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''''t mean he or she don''''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!
Ralph Wiggium:  What''s a battle?
Superintendant Chawmer (I can''t spell so sue me!):  Did that kid say what''s a battle?
Skinner:  No he said what''s that rattle!  The air conditioning!

Villians aren''t always hated.  Team Rocket of Pokémon is one example of loved villians.  Just because a character is evil doesn''t mean he or she don''t have any fans.

Pokémon and Mario both rule!

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2000, 10:58:44 PM »
Its just most people are tired and annoyed of pokemon.  It was alright at first but now you can't even watch TV without seeing at least 50 ads for them.  Not to mention I heard that it was because of pokemon that the release of Gameboy Advanced was delayed in the US.  But I do agree with you about the stuff on bad guys.  I like the so called "bad guys" most of the time.  Evil rules!

Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon
Omega Pipberus, The Triple Headed Demon

Kat

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2000, 11:11:03 PM »
Who can't but love thouse misundetstood villans [espically Mina hehehe...lol] Anyway, as Omega said, pokemon is just getting old now and is way WAAAY too over advertised, I mean I've seen everything from Pokemon stuffed animals to watches, to earings, to shoes, to pizza, to batteries [no im not kidding! I have pictures] and even toothbrushes and jawbreakers!! I just have one word for that,

TEYANDEE?!?

•^v´~`·._•(·~Kat~·)•_.·´~`v^•

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2000, 10:56:31 PM »
i like pokemon alot!even though brock is kewler than tracey *ahem* anyways yes everybody loves team rocket cuz team rocket rulz forever!!! they're da kewlest badguys ever dude!!!! they r just dude!!!
I'm Lita,I'm drunk and haven't got a clue what I'm doing.Since I'm babbling on I want to say Toad is really annoying!!Purple rules.Okee I'm done bai bai

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2000, 06:39:03 AM »
well this is way off the topic but it is true that they have pokemon suckers,pajamas,jawbreakers,pikachu earrings,dolls,wallpaper(i have witnesses!),erasers pencils,pens,pizza(named the charmander pan pizza),and even music cds singing the pikachu chorus,that isnt what he says in it(achu,come on!!!!!!)but people know kids cant resist pokemon but they make stupid stuff so they can make profit off LITTLE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the maker of pokemon should get rid of it before the world HAS pokemon.one kid dressed his dog as pikachu,thats stupid.sue pokemon.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2000, 06:40:51 AM »
now moogles and kirbies are cute.

kupopo!!!
kupopo!!!

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2000, 06:51:22 AM »
I love Mario and Pokemon, and besides, theres a Mario cameo in Pokemon (one of the many reasons I bought Pokemon Yellow)

Beware the forces of darkness
If at first you dont succeed, skydiving is not for you.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2000, 09:19:58 AM »
Yeah I think Pokemon is sorta dumb!! Mario is better cause he made Nintendo the video game giant it is today!! And now they're trying to replace him with a bunch of dumb monster trainers who beat up their own monsters!!

Mario Maniac!!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Print