Print

Author Topic: oot:help on Jabu-Jabu's belly  (Read 7050 times)

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« on: February 25, 2007, 02:11:47 PM »
How do you get Ruto on the FIRST blue switch on F1????????????????
Klonoa is the best game I've played YET!!!

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 07:16:42 PM »
HELP ME PLEASE*sad puppy face*

Sunbun

• Tapcap
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 08:30:21 PM »
"Sunbun is...doing whatever Sunbun does" -WarpRattler

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 10:45:36 PM »
Here's some help for you: Patience is a virtue.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 12:38:17 AM »
dude if you cant figure that out..........go to www.gamefaqs.com [I think this is what you meant to say? -Deezer]
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 02:43:39 AM by Deezer »
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 05:06:25 PM »
*deep breath*THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!>_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_< >_<Why, Sora,WHY

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 05:34:55 PM »
Dude, all of the "chat speaks" you're using are really starting to get on my nerves.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 09:12:16 PM »
sorry,PL

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2007, 09:16:35 PM »
Alright, I'll tell you, first, enter the room and jump into the pool of water, watch out for the stingers, throw ruto onto the oppisite edge, hit the switch in the water and to the other side where Ruto is, pick her up and walk through the next door. Did that help you? (With exeption of all the other useless posts here)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2007, 09:23:53 PM »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Hacker Pikachu 25

• Technicolor nightmare
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »
SB,*sighs*when do I throw her

-                                                                         -    -                                                                       -     -----------------------------------------------------------------------
           water

---------------------------------------------------------------------                                                     my art^-^

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2007, 01:07:31 AM »
in a million years. also who edited my post. i said wikapedia not gamefaq [Nope, you insulted him. -Deezer]
« Last Edit: February 27, 2007, 09:39:55 PM by Deezer »
i like pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie,pie

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2007, 01:26:11 AM »
Edited by DEEZER, the lord of this whole place. You watch yourself!!
pichu25: Which blue button, what is it? What does Navi say about it? If it pops back up when you step off of it, place Ruto on it to hold it down.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2007, 06:48:33 AM »
i said wikapedia not gamefaq
Wikipedia doesn't have the sort of info that GameFAQs would have, making GameFAQs more useful in pichu25's case.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2007, 04:29:06 PM »
It doesn't matter when you throw her, you have to use link to hit the switch, and throw Ruto onto the oppisite ledge. And just shoot the uvula with the slingshot to exit the room.

(
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print