Print

Author Topic: Red Switch Palace.. ??  (Read 3039 times)

« on: August 14, 2002, 05:12:38 AM »
Well well, I am playing SMA2:Super Mario World, and I just passed Lemmy's tower (not castle!) and Vanilla Dome's secret fortress rhinos. I know, from the map, WHERE is the Red Switch Palace, but WHERE the heck is that friggin exit to the RSP??? Show me in any way.. example, screen shots.. Oh, and also point the GSP (Green Switch Palace) when I am at this topic. Thanx.

If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.
If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2002, 08:16:48 AM »
The green switch palace can be found in Donut Plains.  Go to the cave level, I forget what it's called, but it's the second one and it's a cave with the moving walls.  Go through the second green pipe halfway through, and there are numerous ways you can get it.  You can:
1. With a cape, fly up
2. With a cape, hit the last box to open a beanstalk
3. Have Yoshi eat the blue shell and fly up
4. Throw the blue shell at the last box
5. jump off Yoshi's back and hit the last box
etc.

And the red switch palace can be found in Vanilla Dome 2.  The level where you swim.  When you get to the part where you jump out of the water on top of the box with a fire flower, go left and continue.  Grab the P-Swtch and carry it, then hit it and fall down a pit where there are coins, and you'll see a lock and key.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2002, 09:07:30 AM »
Thanx Todd, thanks to this tips I've got both palaces. :) Now it's inactual topic. Deletable.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 06:01:48 PM »
"Go to the cave level, I forget what it's called, but it's the second one and it's a cave with the moving walls."

Uh, the name is obviously Donut Plains 2.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Print