Print

Author Topic: SMA2:SMW: Other Yoshi Colors?  (Read 2619 times)

« on: August 16, 2002, 01:41:25 PM »
Well who doesn't know that sweet tiny dino called Yoshi? I own the (*cough*ROM+emu*cough*) SMW for GBA and I am puzzled big time. Where are the friggin red,blue and yellow Yoshis?? How to get them exactly? (BTW I've passed to the Forest of Illusions. No secret shortcuts, but I stomped 4 (of ?) switches, green, blue, yellow n' red.

If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.
If you ask, for what Koopas were made, it's not to defeat Mario, but to give Mario some fun. Other monsters are for this point too.

« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2002, 05:27:43 PM »
if you can find secret exits and reach the star world,then each level will have a baby yoshi.pick it up and run into items and enemies and the baby yoshi will eat them.after
5 items/enemies it will grow big and talk too you.then you can ride on the new colored yoshi,and you will get a random colored yoshi from where yoshi egg blocks(No,I mean blocks that contian eggs) you will get a random one out of green,and all the other baby yoshis you have fed in the star world.

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2002, 05:56:50 PM »
You can also get the Blue Yoshi in this cool "bonus" area in the Cheese Bridge Area. Grab the wings with Yoshi, and...POOF! You get a brand new Blue Yoshi and unlimited flight power for the remainder of the level (which you can end right away by just going down until you're off the screen).

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 8/22/2002 4:58:55 PM

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 08:31:22 PM »
som times if u progress trough the game u can get yoshi from a question blocks.if u  find the secret area u can get a color yoshi depending on the power up u have.

please note this only works in sma2:smw

flying mario=blue yoshi
fire mario=red yoshi
super mario=yelow OR green yoshi
ordinary mario=green yoshi
I ignored the rules about signatures, therefore I am most likely a spam account.

Print