Print

Author Topic: Eh, sonic in SSBM?  (Read 2418 times)

« on: November 01, 2002, 10:08:40 PM »
I did a quick search one time for a guide to SSBM, and I found this one site. Most of the hints are real, but a few at the very bottom threw me. Basically it says there's 3 more secret characters you can get, sonic, koopa, and perin (whatever he is). The site is http://www.cube-cheats.com/super_smash_melee.shtml
and the extracts are:

"Unlock Sonic And Tails:
To unlock sonic and tails, you must enter into multi man melee and choose cruel melee. pick your character and get ready to fight. Get a high score of 20 KO's and Sonic and tails will appear to challenge you at the SAME TIME. You must defeat them in order to use them. Good Luck. you'll need it.

Get Koopa and Perin:
To get Koopa beat adventure mode, classic, and allastar on very hard. ON the homerun contest hit on 1 char. 1300. Beat 10 man melee, 100 man melee, 3 min melee, 15 min melee, and kill a minimum of five guy on cruel melee. Do all 51 event matches, Do all break the targets and you must have mr game and watch to do this. To get Perin beat adventure mode, classic mode, and allstar with koopa. Beat koopas break the targets and the home run contest. there may be more but im not sure."

I'm pretty sure these are fakes, as I have heard nothing of them from anywhere else (and most definately not from this site) but I'm just wondering...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2002, 11:56:39 PM »
Not again.
This, at least the Sonic and Tails bit, started as a practical joke in EGM, I think.
Those rumors are all fake and that's all.
That was a joke.

Print