Print

Author Topic: More Help With SMRPG  (Read 2660 times)

« on: August 18, 2003, 11:47:52 AM »
Just wondering, what level should you be at (about) to fight Culex? I believe I have all the other requirements done, including the Lazy Shell armor on Toadstool. But I just want to know what level is good.
Your sig is annoying. -Deezer

« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2003, 07:57:19 AM »
Well, nevermind. While everyone was busy not replying, I beat Culex. And I did it at level 19. I got 244 experience points. I used the following items: 4 Rock Candies, 1 Fire Bomb, 3 Pick-Me-Ups, 1 Kerokerocola, 1 Able Juice, and 1 Max Mushroom. Mario was downed 7 times, Mallow was downed 6, and Peach was downed once. I had beaten everything but the Earth Crystal and Culex himself when they ran out of FP. From there on, everything was fine.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2003, 08:24:02 PM »
I find that all that really matters is giving Peach the Lazy Shell armor and having plenty of FP and items before you go in. If you do that and use the "strategy of attrition," letting all the crystals' FP run out, then it's really pathetically easy.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2003, 09:00:10 AM »
Just beat the game...

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2003, 10:44:06 AM »
Although Culex is the toughest bean in the game...

He's actually VERY easy. EVERYONE is easy when you have the Lazy Shell on Peach.

Here's my strategy.

If you just wanna wait it out, then have Mario and Geno/Bowser do their attacks, and Peach heal them. If, by some miraculous instance, Peach almost dies, heal her- simple as that.

OR, you could do things teh FUN way...Hehe...

Save up every Red Essence, Rock Candy and Royal Syrup you have (You won't need them, though). Put Peach (With the Lazy Shell) and Mallow in your party. It's nice to habe at least the Attack Scarf on Mario, and I guess teh Scrooge Ring on Mallow.

Have Mario wallop them however you choose. Have Mallow use Star Rain over and over. Peach? Well, have Peach use your Rock Candy, and when someone is hurt, heal them, blabla.

That about does it, I guess.

~*~*~*~*~*
Your World, my World...What''s the difference? There is none. Our worlds are all connected by the same sky...The same Destiny...It''s beginning...A War...But when the time comes, whose side will you be on? And whose side will Fate favor?
Only time will tell...Time is of the essence...Your Quest for Destiny is underway, my friend...But will you find the path that suits you within the chaos of War...?

Print