Print

Author Topic: How come didn't unlock the Shadow Mario in Mario Golf??  (Read 2984 times)

RPG

« on: September 11, 2003, 11:22:00 PM »
I got 18 Best Badge for all holes in Tournament Mode and also inc. the eagle badges. But wasn't on the roster.

How I do to find out the unlock the Shadow Mario?

Do u understand?
Paul Bateson

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2003, 01:05:36 PM »

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2003, 06:47:22 PM »
Where did you buy Mario Golf?

I saw that the one Target was selling has some special "Target Practice" that is not in the other versions?  Is this true?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2003, 07:17:57 PM »
Sears. Target. Best Buy. Nintendo.com. Home Depot.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2003, 07:28:54 PM »
Do those places have special versions?  Or, are all the versions the same?  That is, is the Target version just a gimmick?

According to http://www.gamecubeland.com/index.php?page=news&news_id=1590
American Target stores will be receiving a special version of Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour. The edition will allow players to compete online, but not via LAN or internet multi-player gameplay. It consists of a high score system to be used with your very own password. Submit your high score and win cool prizes! There will be approximately 24,500 winners and one grand prize.

I think the forum at http://www.planetgamecube.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=3&threadid=5189 answers my question, but has anyone here tried it?

Edited by - Luigison on 9/12/2003 6:44:48 PM

“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 07:40:55 PM »
Those places sell the game. Theyre all the same. You can go to www.sfhdfgsjfgjgsadgdsf.com and you can buy it.

Actually, Ebay or some other weirdo site....

Ebay isnt weird.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2003, 08:02:09 PM »
Nevermind, I just realized that Deezer gave the code: CEUFPXJ1 - Target Bullseye Tour.

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2003, 06:43:08 PM »
To unlock Shadow Mario in Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, you have to complete every hole in 1-Player RING ATTACK.

If Johnny has 3 apples and Davey has 2 apples, why won't they both just shut up and eat?

Print