Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Bros. 3 help!  (Read 2982 times)

« on: November 10, 2003, 05:00:54 PM »
I need help on Super Mario Bros. 3. I ame still stuck on the Dark Land fortress. How do get passed this tricky level?

Thank you for rescuing me, Mario.
I''me sorry, but the King is in another castle! Ha ha! Just Kidding!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2003, 12:36:31 PM »
Read a player's guide.

Seriously, though, there are tons of different paths through this level (one of the best designed levels in the game), but they all end in the same way: you have to find a P-Switch which makes a hidden door appear.  If I remember correctly, the P-Switch is inside a block guarded by a sideways-moving thwamp.  You have to move right over a conveyor belt, drop down, move left under the conveyer belt (jump over the thwamp), and hit the brick.  Then break the brick next to it (if you are big) and jump back to the top, and hit the P-Switch.  Then, while the P-Switch is active, run right across the conveyor belt (which will have stopped moving) and jump to the small ledge on the far right, where a door will have appeared.  Go in the door and you will face Boom-Boom.  The battle is sort of tricky, because it takes place on a long conveyor belt.  Beat Boom-Bom and you're on to the grounds of Bowser's fortress.

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2003, 12:13:21 PM »
The new guide for SMA4 should have it.

It''s-a me, Wario. And I''ve come to take a bite out of Mario''s fame!!!
TMK/Fungi Forums-Maniac since 2002.

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2003, 02:19:48 PM »
I beaten Super Mario Bros. 3! Horay! But the princess is in another castle. Hehe! Just kidding! *Mario faints* Mario? It was only a joke. Mario? Mario? Oh well, The end!
Ending made up by me! Hehe! ^_^
I''me sorry, but the King is in another castle! Ha ha! Just Kidding!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2003, 03:40:35 PM »
 Congratulations on beating the game.

If I was sooner, I have seen a video that may have helped you.

I'll post it anyways, only because it impressed me immensely.

Super Mario Bros 3 - Master Time Trial

Print