Print

Author Topic: superstar saga, how do you get to the beanstar pieces?  (Read 3619 times)

« on: May 08, 2004, 12:51:13 PM »
How? I havent gotten one.

************************************************************ Chupperson wants me to kill myself.

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2004, 01:54:59 PM »
You can't just get them in any order. The first one is a long and trying sequence of events that wavers between making you laugh at how horrible Mario and Luigi's luck is, and crying because of how horrible Mario and Luigi's luck is.
Go to the teehee valley and find the sunken ship. It's not hard.
Lo, there is the beanstar. But a sailor comes out and takes it below decks. You talk around and end up playing a minigame with a skeleton that looks like Donkey Kong. Oh, it's fun. Real fun.
When you finish, you become honorary sidekicks. Yay. You have to free a very fat skeleton sailor from a crack in the wall that he slipped into while drink chuckola cola. You have to find some bombs to get him out. Once that's over, the ship is pushed out of Teehee Valley and into the ocean. But the ship crashes and sinks again. The next part is underwater.
The beanstar piece floats away and you have to go chase after it. Finally, after chasing the stupid thing to an island, you get some new cool hand powers (one of which lets you move those annoying boo statues)
You solve some puzzles using your new powers,and finally make it to a beach where some teenage girls are decorating a hermit crab's shell to look like a christmas tree. On the top, is the beanstar peice.
The girls realize who you are and start fawning over you.
The crab(named Hermie) gets jealous and picks a fight with you.
A nice, excrutiatingly long, boring, fight follows.
Beat him and you get the Beanstar peice. Only three more to go!

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2004, 03:02:28 PM »
Tsk tsk tsk....

I got excited when I saw the topic called "How do you get the beanstar pie." How disapointing...

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2004, 09:11:00 PM »
OK, thanks. Now I just need the last one. There is the neon egg thing. It's very difficult, finding the fruit near the airport.

Print